Kimi to compete in an official WRC round.

Posted by Team CLR 
Kimi to compete in an official WRC round.
Date: June 30, 2009 09:08PM
Posted by: Team CLR
[www.formula1.com]

Should be interesting to see how he goes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2009 09:08PM by Team CLR.
Re: Kimi to compete in an official WRC round.
Date: June 30, 2009 09:37PM
Posted by: EC83
I read about this on Twitter last night.
He could do pretty well if his snowmobiling event at the start of 2007 is anything to go by.

Date: June 30, 2009 09:59PM
Posted by: IWE
And in his latest event he crashed out (officially because of tecnical problems like basicly all his spins and crashes also in F1).

Btw I just moved almost next to this service park area of Neste Oil Rally Finland.. ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: June 30, 2009 11:29PM
Posted by: chet
Go Kimi!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 30, 2009 11:59PM
Posted by: flat tyre
It's only me kicking up a new rumour, but I wonder if Kimi's supposed retirement within the next few years will see him move to rallying? He seems pretty keen on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Date: July 01, 2009 07:48AM
Posted by: Peat
i wouldn't flatter yourself there FT, Kimi has made it pretty public that he wishes to go rallying when he's done in F1.

Date: July 01, 2009 10:40AM
Posted by: Team CLR
I think he might be in for bit of a shock though, now that he's going up against rallying's finest who I doubt will be in any mood to slack off with the championship being the way it is.

Date: July 01, 2009 05:33PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
i only have a passing interest in rallying, but he could be in for a good result, as this year there seems to have been a lot of independents and 'unknowns' scoring lots of points.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 01, 2009 06:52PM
He's only in Super2000 class though, not WRC. So don't expect any fastest stage times!

Date: July 02, 2009 12:07AM
Posted by: Red Sam
But Super 2000 is the way the WRC is going, isn't it?

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: July 02, 2009 07:13AM
Sadly, yes.

I hope Kimi could challenge sebastian loeb!) man to iceman

Date: July 02, 2009 06:18PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Or you just think and realise Kimi is in a Super 2000 car and Loeb is in a WRC car, dumbass.

Date: July 03, 2009 01:09AM
Posted by: super__alonso
I want to see him have a big crash. This is a new start for him if he wants to quit F1.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2009 01:10AM by super__alonso.
Date: July 03, 2009 10:31AM
moron.

Date: July 03, 2009 02:01PM
Posted by: The Lopper
I want to see him have a big crash. This is a new start for him if he wants to quit F1.

Sorry, what?

Could be an good move. I get the feeling Kimi is going to end up moving around a lot in his motorsport career, should he continue it. Unfortunately, the way things are going, it looks like his best days in F1 are behind him.
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Or you just think and realise Kimi is in a Super
> 2000 car and Loeb is in a WRC car, dumbass.

Why with foul words huh? not very nice, young kid. Looks like your parents made you that why.... "kimi fancier"

Date: July 04, 2009 11:34AM
Everyone with sense can see Kimi isn't going to beat a 5 times world champion rally in a S2000 class, so yes, that wasn't such a smart comment from you.

Date: July 04, 2009 12:13PM
Even if Kimi would change cars with Loeb there is no any hope for Kimi so whole fight is bit pointless. Its already good result if he is going to be in top70(of 124) and without destroying his car this time.

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: August 01, 2009 05:48PM
Latest news from this event says Kimi have crashed out. Till that he did drive really well and was more or less able to compete against other drivers in same class.

Edit: Seems like he continued still, but its not sure yet if he is able to continue tomorrow because of car damage. He lost 11 minutes on that stage and is now already nearly 27 minutes behind the leading driver.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2009 06:00PM by IWE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy