Official Silverstone British Grand Prix ******* SPOILERS********

Posted by Team CLR 
Ok sorry I should have worded my post better.

If the there was no rev limit the car in front would reach its stop speed but the car behind would pick up the sleep stream and the extra speed would get tham passed. Yes every car has a rev limit but due to the gearing it might be at say 21,000 but you gear the car so it leave a bit for that reason. The car infront would hit say 20,500 so that gives the person behind a proper chance to slip stream.

Probably not make myself clear again but am sure you know what I mean. We used to have proper slip streaming now we dont, the cars close up yes but thats it. People used to be able to pass at the end of the straight now they can not and thats the only reason I can think of.

Alonso and Lewis were trying to hard to pass but they could do nothing, but this also shows how close the engines are this year.
Well there's no downforce at all in the slipstream anymore so if cars get too close behind another car in a corner they will lose it. That doesn't help at all.
aCTUALLY i think that probably the reason alonso (i am not sure for LEWIS) couldn't overtake Heidfeld was that alonsos car was set up to be fast in the corners and slow on top speed on the long straight.
so, when the Becketts part was coming, alonso was managing to close wright up with Nick, and get slipstreaming , which allowed him to go on the outside for STOWE and in this moment the two cars were on the same line, but because heidfeld (probably) had a set up that allowed him bigger straightline TOP SPEED, alonso couldn't get passed .If Stowe was a slow corner ,like the lefthander after that , probably he would pass heidfeld with better breaking stability.
Although ,i am not sure i am wright , it's just that this happens to me as well when i play GP 4 on monza for example and have small straight line speed , just to be fast in the ascari part and the two lesmos. :)
TC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> harjinator Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > thank god there's no more silverstone borefests!
>
> > the place should just be demolished now
>
> It's back next year if Donington isn't finished.

or if there is a breakaway. If there is, you can guarantee Silverstone will be in at least one of them.

X (@ed24f1)
for no particular reason, Flabbio's wife:

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Whoa! Stunning! Even tastier than Nicole, going by that pic.
*Saved*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2009 09:21PM by EC83.
Ah The Flav. :)

What a man.
The Lopper Wrote:
> Ah The Flav. :)
>
> What a man.

Formula 1's Pimp

To the pimpmobile!

And they say money can't buy happines.
Well that hot "slut look-alike" girl wouldn't hook up with the big-man, if he haven't got millions of pennies inside his pen~s. and flavio is nearly on death-age so that girl might think "all right! I can enjoy all his fortunes! sooner..). :) but anyways. i think flavio is man!

Muks_C Wrote:
> for no particular reason, Flabbio's wife:
>
> [www.motorsport.com]
> 9-gb-xp-0934.jpg

i want one :p
micky-cannonball Wrote:
> Well that hot "slut look-alike" girl wouldn't hook
> up with the big-man, if he haven't got millions of
> pennies inside his pen~s. and flavio is nearly on
> death-age so that girl might think "all right! I
> can enjoy all his fortunes! sooner..). :) but
> anyways. i think flavio is man!

Probably true and i bet he knows it, thing is if he's getting a good time out of it what does he care? :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
he's 58, she's 28.

but hey, it's a good deal for both, so good luck to them.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Her name is Elisabetta Gregoraci, and she's a fashion model.
Sweeeet. :)

wikipedia:

"Gregoraci gained notoriety when it came to light that she had offered sexual favours in return for a job as a showgirl for the Italian national public television company RAI. She was fired from RAI and hired by the Italian First Minister Silvio Berlusconi, acting as a hostess in the show Buona Domenica."

:D
skinnyman Wrote:
> wikipedia:
>
> "Gregoraci gained notoriety when it came to light
> that she had offered sexual favours in return for
> a job as a showgirl for the Italian national
> public television company RAI. She was fired from
> RAI and hired by the Italian First Minister Silvio
> Berlusconi, acting as a hostess in the show Buona
> Domenica."
>
> :D

hehe so we know that Berlusconi did her before Flavio :)

Sharing the love in Italy I see. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

EC83 Wrote:
> Her name is Elisabetta Gregoraci, and she's a
> fashion model.
> Sweeeet. :)

thanks for the name, a few searches provided some nice results ;)

however, there was also quite a disturbing one :(

;)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy