> [img40.imageshack.us].
> jpg
> If Red Bull are strongest then I hope Webber can
> get a win, but it'd be nice for Button to win his
> home grand prix. Like someone said in this thread,
> it'd be interesting to see what Webber can do with
> a little less fuel on board and from pole
> position.

Ah, the old smoke out the back of the sexy 'elmet ploy.

Go Webber, P1 in Q2....damn you Vettel, but well done. Red Bull with hot horns.
Button has some 'shaallange' ahead of him, you know.
Disappointed for Button as I would love to see him here.

In the mirrored portion, to one that loves optical illusions, it almost looks like the Ferrari is flying over a fence with crew attached!

Oh boy, was it close to being an RB 1-2.
Vettel will win this rather easily, I think Rubens might be the lightest in the top 4 and if he is, he will end up third or fourth, not to mention how bad he has been in the reaces so far. I expect to see some teams going for the wide nose from now on, maybe Toyota as they have a similar nose to the one Red Bull had in how high and thin it is.
disappointing for webber, but it was hilarious to hear him attacking Kimi at the press conference!

"Kimi was, I don't know, drinking some vodka or dreaming or something, I don't know what hell he was doing but he should have been on the right and he was on the racing line, dreaming."

;)

Red Bull shouldn't lose this one, hopefully Webber gets up, but that will depend on the fuel loads.

X (@ed24f1)
Yeah, I bet webber could just snatch right after vettel, but a ferrari ruined his flying lap though, anyways. That RB5 is real threat to the brawns, specially when Adrian suited his RB5 with flat Big duck nose... reminds me of his MP4/20 Work.

Qualifying weights:

EDIT: Rodrigo beat me to it

No wonder Webber was upset! Webber will need to get past Barrichello and Vettel on the first lap if he wants to win, and Trulli could throw a spanner in the works as well. Great job by Rubens considering he had equal fuel to Button!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2009 06:32PM by SchueyFan.
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Qualifying weights:
>
> EDIT: Rodrigo beat me to it
>
>
> No wonder Webber was upset! Webber will need to
> get past Barrichello and Vettel on the first lap
> if he wants to win, and Trulli could throw a
> spanner in the works as well. Great job by Rubens
> considering he had equal fuel to Button!

yes and have you noticed that Button and Barichello supposedly are pitting on same lap, I wonder how that will work. Unless someone got the weights wrong.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2009 07:21PM by gin.
well, its not unprecedented, i think Red Bull did the same thing in China. In theory, whoever is further forward should pit last (probably barrichello), but i wouldn't be surprised if they pitted Rubens first to prevent Jenson from falling too far behind Trulli and Rubens, who he will probably be racing for 3rd place.

X (@ed24f1)
Viva Vettel !! More fuel than all his rivals and Pole!!.

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
gin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes and have you noticed that Button and
> Barichello supposedly are pitting on same lap, I
> wonder how that will work. Unless someone got the
> weights wrong.

Alternatively, one driver might use more fuel than another, or one driver could pit a lap earlier and, in theory, have a shorter pitstop.
Sounds just weight difference between each driver's body.

Rubens is heavier physically, he may have the same Button's car weight, but he'll certainly pit before.
Well, qualifying was at least slightly different this time.
Spectacular crash for Sutil, hopefully he's fully OK. Shocker for Lewis, that Macca just looks horrendous. Kovy is actually getting more out of it at the moment. Awesome lap from Vettel, that's becoming normal now really. He's got a great chance of winning, with more fuel than Rubens and JB effectively out of contention for the win if the race is dry. Good job from Rubens, outqualifying Jenson outright for once and making the best of a slightly difficult car. Standout lap for me was Nakajima's, he did a great job outqualifying Nico, even if he's lighter.

This is between Rubens and the RedBulls now, surely. Webber might still come into contention, despite not looking quite so strong so far. Watch for him trying to get ahead of Rubens at the start.
Rubens has to try and get ahead of Vettel at the start if he wants the race win. It's not out of the question, considering their weights.
JB's best hope today is a podium I think, unless it's a particularly crazy race. But with the Championship lead he has that would be a pretty good result anyway.

Noooo Button :(!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Yawn. Vettel + good car = boring race, it seems.
Thank you Bourdais, for at least doing something to liven it up!
Not surprising there have been hardly any posts here today!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2009 03:01PM by EC83.
Oh Lewis!!

Well, Piquet finished ahead of Alonso... that's a highlight I guess ;)

Bring back the racing
Rubens must be furious at finishing 3rd when he started in 2nd, its obviously a blatent collusion with redbull and brawn to prevent him from challenging button :p

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy