Official Silverstone British Grand Prix ******* SPOILERS********

Posted by Team CLR 
I think rbr will win here, they had good pace last year and this years car is better.

Brawn will be there thats for sure and maybe toyota.

So between them 3 really.
hopefully barrichello can stand up to be counted this weekend.

i was thinking today, he has now driven arguably 3 of the best 4 cars this decade (ferrari 02, ferrari 04, brawn 09 - the other one i would say is mclaren 05), but he now needs to prove to everyone that he can still win races.

Button will be very hard to beat this weekend, i would like to see Red Bull send Webber out to get pole and see if he can do something from there.

X (@ed24f1)
Speaking of frontrunners going for pole - I think Brawn should run Rubens extra-light so he can go for pole and then do a very attacking first stint on the soft tyres. Rubens responds well to having a fast car underneath him, fuel-related or not. And if his first stint went well, it would get him in a good frame of mind for the rest of the race, doing much longer stints, probably all on the hard tyres.

I think this is the tactic Rubens and Brawn should go for every race from now on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2009 06:47PM by EC83.
Good point about Rubens.

I dont think he reacts well to a heavier car as Jenson does. Whilst Jenson would probably prefer to have the heavier car as he probably wont be able to make as much use of the lighter/more attacking strategy.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Fincent Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should be a good weekend hopefully although I'm
> only going for the Friday. Was originally going to
> go with the girlfriend but by the time she'd made
> her mind up, the Sunday tickets had sold out,
> typical indecisive females! ;) So we got Friday
> tickets instead. Then she finds out she has an
> exam on the same day haha, not meant to be!
> Luckily I found a mate who wanted to go. Just
> gonna go and pick him up from Warrington Central
> in about an hour (coming in from Manchester) then
> drive down to our hotel near the track, cannot
> wait! :D

Yup - I'm going down for the practise too. At £50 a pop I'm sticking to Fridays, there's no way I'll be bale to afford a race day ticket

Re: Official Silverstone British Grand Prix ******* SPOILERS********
Date: June 18, 2009 11:21PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
who's going this weekend then?

I are! :)
First time we've seen the workings of the moveable flap. awfully complicated!

LOL, that pic reminds me of movie scenes from Terminator, for example, where "people" have been exposed as robots by being opened up. :P

Obviously as a JB fan i would love to see him win. However RBR have a fast car round quick corners, so i can see Vettel putting his car on pole and causing some major problems

Trying to work out what slogan to write on my T-shirt for this weekend?

You push my Buttons, Jenson ;)

Talking of Jenson, he's got a snazzy one-off helmet this weekend. Hamilton's got one, too, but we won't bother with that since it's pretty much identical.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
I've never been a real fan of home GP helmets, especially JB's, but this one is fantastic!
Lewis' isnt too bad also!

2013 - Nando must come through..
'Push the Button', lol!

Nice helmet though.
RedBull look untouchable!

Massivley ahead of everyone!

I shouldnt think for 1 second it's low fuel either, like normal they will be running high-fuel.

Ferrari and Brawn look pretty close together but iam amazed at RedBulls pace. Especially how quickly they were upto speed, amazing! Besides that the times are were so quick so early!!!!

Cant believe how fasts it gone. I remember going to silverstone last year! How things have changed during the year.

Well, redbull look quite decent round here. Id put money on webber for the win, even last year he looked quite good until the race start though..

I was going to say that the tables had turned and that Red Bull are now top dog, but I'm not so sure after glancing at the calender again, reckon the circuits play in Brawn's favour. Hoping Webber can take the win.
Circuits upcoming should give an equal fight, but suppose this was the last 'major' development for the RBR. Brawn have theres to come yet at Nurburgring.

But RBR saying 1-2 tenths? Again only FP but it looks closer to 4-5 at first glance! RBR want this championship, its not over yet, not by a long shot. Anyone assuming Brawn/Jenson have it is a fool.

not quite sure what to make of red bull's new wider nose!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy