URGENT REUNION BETWEEN FOTA AND MOSLEY

Posted by Frantic 
URGENT REUNION BETWEEN FOTA AND MOSLEY
Date: June 11, 2009 08:50PM
Posted by: Frantic
Its in Spanish sorry,

[www.thef1.com]

Its like Mosley wants to save F1 from a disaster, there are less than 24 hours to FIA letting to know the 2010 entry list.

I cant found any web in English sorry, if anyone has time to traduce that, thanks!

Re: URGENT REUNION BETWEEN FOTA AND MOSLEY
Date: June 11, 2009 08:55PM
Posted by: Nickv
Any chance of a short summary in English? ;)
Date: June 11, 2009 08:56PM
Posted by: assadof1
Date: June 11, 2009 09:10PM
Posted by: chet
Find out tomorrow I guess.

btw my bets are:

Current 10 teams.

+Prodrive (its a must now!)
+Epsilon
+Lola

imo they are the only three teams who can succuessful build and complete in F1 with a good amount of funding.

USF1, I mentioned it the other thread, though its a good idea id be supprised to see them at Aus.

Epsilon have shown they can manufacturer their own car, and seem to have very good resources, and experience. Sergio Rinland, though one name, is a name which I imagine still carrys weight in F1.

Prodrive are a no brainer, Richards is about as good as Managers get, and the whole Prodrive team have experience in all kinds of racing, including F1, they were a major part of BAR's success and ahve all the ingrediants, and more to built a competitve racecar.

Lola again like both above have massive resources, they ahve the people, they will have the money and imo seem to be alot further advanced with their plans than some of the other entries.

Nick Wirth, great great name but is sustainable? I dont think so, and thats the main things about Epsilon, Prodrive and Lola are, they seem to be sustainable.

btw, I always thought USF1 and Epsilon would team up, could that happen still?

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2009 09:19PM by chet.
Date: June 11, 2009 10:22PM
Posted by: Covfan
URGENT REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: June 11, 2009 10:57PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Frantic, don't be fooled, Max is no saint:

"Its like Mosley wants to save F1 from a disaster"

It's in his best and personal interest to keep the majority of current F1 teams and have them under his rules. Bernie was flexing his muscles (metaphorical ones ;)) saying his contracts with circuits and television stations are binding and FOTA wouldn't be able to use the same institutions contracted with Bernie. I'm sure that isn't 100% true, the teams could and would find gaps in the contracts.
Date: June 11, 2009 11:40PM
Posted by: Team CLR
I agree with Chet, Prodrive are a virtual shoe-in, plus Epsilon look good, but I still fancy USGP though for some reason. Like someone mentioned in one of the other threads, there could be a 4th new name if someone doesn't fancy their chances, and buys STR instead.

Date: June 12, 2009 01:26AM
Posted by: Slash
So Mosley is now the good guy? the hero that's trying to save F1?

pfffffffff.........
Date: June 12, 2009 07:10AM
Posted by: EC83
Frantic Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its in Spanish sorry,
>
> [www.thef1.com]-
> 2009/reunion-de-ultima-hora-entre-la-fota-y-mosley
>
>
> Its like Mosley wants to save F1 from a disaster,
> there are less than 24 hours to FIA letting to
> know the 2010 entry list.

Or he wants to get himself re-elected as FIA President.

In any case, he's backed down. It's up to the teams to do the same now, and meet him half way.

Date: June 12, 2009 07:13PM
Posted by: Frantic
Thats what I mean, for me Mosley is not a hero, he is a &%$"&$# a$$hole

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy