Hate Website About Lewis

Posted by marcl 
Re: Hate Website About Lewis
Date: October 31, 2008 02:05AM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Taking away their testing and 3 (countem: Jerez, Catalunya, Valencia) MotoGP races would make them think twice.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: October 31, 2008 07:59AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
like i said, there where enough hate sites about schumi, you dont hear about that, but becouse lewis is black they call it racism, well then it was racism to when they did it for schumi, right?

Date: October 31, 2008 09:19AM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
Well racist people exist everywhere some just show it more than others. And yes the spanish fans are making racist remarks because they are jealous, dont like him for his arrogance, etc.

However that doesnt mean they are racist, it just shows thats the only and most powerfull way to express their hate against him.

A good example would be if you have a discussion with a midget and he starts making funny jokes about your nose, you would respond with jokes about his meager size. That doesnt mean you discriminate agaisnt them all you just dont like one in particular.
Date: October 31, 2008 09:23AM
Posted by: airefresco
Exactly and a majority of the comments on that site aren´t racist. Most of them don´t even mention race. Who is to say that the comments are from Spanish fans anyway. The only thing we know is that they are from Spanish speaking people, doesn´t mean they live in Spain. There´s some anti-Alonso comments on there too.
Date: October 31, 2008 10:23AM
Posted by: Nickv
Taking away a race might actually increase the problem. To use Vaders example, one of the main reasons Hitler could rise was the Versaille treaty.
Date: October 31, 2008 11:13AM
Posted by: jbnd05
There's no excuse for this behaviour, whether its classed as racist or not. He might be controversial, but a hate website?

Date: October 31, 2008 11:27AM
Posted by: J i m
turkey_machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Taking away their testing and 3 (countem: Jerez,
> Catalunya, Valencia) MotoGP races would make them
> think twice.

How many more times?
No it wouldn't.

To take naive action like that would probably harm F1 much more than it would a bunch of morons.
Date: October 31, 2008 12:07PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Taking away motorsport events from their country is only going to make things worse imo

Date: October 31, 2008 12:33PM
Posted by: red 5
funny thing is that actually a lot of spaniards are mixture of europeans and gypsies, arabs and moors in particular. And yet they are making racist comments towards Hamilton who is less black then half of them.

Racism makes me sick. They should close that site down asap.

Date: October 31, 2008 12:34PM
turkey_machine schreef:
> Taking away their testing and 3 (countem: Jerez,
> Catalunya, Valencia) MotoGP races would make them
> think twice.

what does motogp has to do with f1? Motogp is something that isnt run by the fia (its called Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile for a reason..) and MotoGP will lose money on that, as MotoGP is massively populair in Spain, thats why they have 3 races.

Date: October 31, 2008 01:34PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
the site appears to be closed now

X (@ed24f1)
Date: November 01, 2008 07:13AM
Posted by: Trido
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> like i said, there where enough hate sites about
> schumi, you dont hear about that, but becouse
> lewis is black they call it racism, well then it
> was racism to when they did it for schumi, right?

That is just plain dumb.

Since when have the Spanish been so racist? I am not labeling all of them as such, but there has been some pretty high profile incidents in the past year.
Date: November 01, 2008 04:05PM
Posted by: requenov
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> like i said, there where enough hate sites about
> schumi, you dont hear about that, but becouse
> lewis is black they call it racism, well then it
> was racism to when they did it for schumi, right?

Well said Iceman-Kimi. English press wants to associate Hamilton hate to racism and that's not true. If the majority of us were racist we wouldn't like Jordan, Magic or Woods. The problem is that many spanish hate Hamilton because what happened last year and also because of his attitude.

red 5 Wrote:
> funny thing is that actually a lot of spaniards
> are mixture of europeans and gypsies, arabs and
> moors in particular. And yet they are making
> racist comments towards Hamilton who is less black
> then half of them.

Have you been to Spain? Saying that makes me think that you dont have a @#$%& about how we spanish are. Stop posting stupidities if you don't know what you are talking about.
Date: November 01, 2008 04:21PM
Trido schreef:
> Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > like i said, there where enough hate sites
> about
> > schumi, you dont hear about that, but becouse
> > lewis is black they call it racism, well then
> it
> > was racism to when they did it for schumi,
> right?
>
> That is just plain dumb.
>
> Since when have the Spanish been so racist? I am
> not labeling all of them as such, but there has
> been some pretty high profile incidents in the
> past year.

eh... im saying those people arent racist, just and only becouse he is black, i was saying it happend to schumi, it happens with lewis, and proberly others to, i think you mis-understood me there..

Date: November 03, 2008 02:09PM
Posted by: red 5
Date: November 01, 2008 04:05PM
Posted by: requenov (IP Logged)

Have you been to Spain? Saying that makes me think that you dont have a @#$%& about how we spanish are. Stop posting stupidities if you don't know what you are talking about.

I lived year and a half in Cadiz at my uncle's. My parents shipped me to him when the war broke. During that time I visited Xerez, Sevilla, La Linea, Algericas, Castro del Rio, and ofcourse Cordoba whare my uncles wife was born.

and beleive me I have seen a lot of people of moorish descent (my aunt included)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy