F1 and racing event in Moscow

Posted by james84 
F1 and racing event in Moscow
Date: July 13, 2008 07:37PM
Posted by: james84
Just seen on my favourite newspaper's web page...
[www.repubblica.it]
Re: F1 and racing event in Moscow
Date: July 13, 2008 08:45PM
Posted by: msater
cool. i hope it does go into russia, i hear f1's very popular there.
Date: July 13, 2008 09:27PM
Posted by: oliver_33
well, I was there today. Must say it was damn good. Rosberg was pushing really hard on that streets ;) and sound of f1's engine is sooo @#$%& great. :o
It was not first F1 show in here, in 2005 we got all Renaultf1 team doing almost the same show almost at the same streets, it was better than today's one IMO.
msater, yes it is VERY popular here but our governement does'n realize it, they are not f1 fans :(

[photofile.ru]
[photofile.ru]
[photofile.ru]

---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2008 09:30PM by oliver_33.
Date: July 14, 2008 08:11AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
i think bernie would definitely like to have a russia, and if the support is there it seems like a good idea. however, i would rather a permanent circuit to a street circuit.

having said that, with korea, abu dhabi and india also coming onto the calendar soon, there is going to be a logjam of events... hopefully barcelona goes, because spain should not have two events, especially after italy and germany lost their second round.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: July 14, 2008 10:57AM
Posted by: stipe
I think that Russia have good chances to have F1 race, and many other new countries are ready or almost ready for F1, which will bee little mess for calendar. I would like to see up to about 25 races for season or maybe some rotation system for mew tracks (countries) with core of F1 (like Monza, Spa, Nurburgring, Silverstone, some france track, Monaco, and one spain track) to have year after year races.
Date: July 14, 2008 04:44PM
Posted by: IWE
F1 was meant to race in Russia already years ago and Bernie was already working on to make contract.. In the end everything did fail (like it was expected by many people since the start).

Atleast 1 of the issues mentioned in some medias was always safety of important people like for example drivers.

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy