Why is everyone copying BAR??

Posted by chet 
Why is everyone copying BAR??
Date: April 06, 2004 06:37AM
Posted by: chet
When BAR launched their car i noticed the rear wing endplate had a cut away bit (at the top corner) and also at Melbourne the fins on the rear wing.

Now Mclaren and Williams have both these and also toyota. These are teams with big budgets and big people and they cant even think for themselves??
Re: Why is everyone copying BAR??
Date: April 06, 2004 06:52AM
Posted by: Ellis
You could say they are copying Renault, since that also has the same effect. Just because your in a top team doesnt mean you see everything which is possible. Some things work, some things dont, somethings you miss

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 06, 2004 06:52AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

why is everyone copying ferrari?

because it works and they want to CATCH ferrari

Date: April 06, 2004 06:53AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

same time ellis :D

Date: April 06, 2004 06:55AM
Posted by: Pro32-61
the other teams do like bar because bar become a great team (they worked a lot in order to have a great car) and teams like mc laren didn't work enough (that's why their cars cant' finish races or finish in a good place). well, bar have probably find a solution in order to battle with teams like ferrari or williams. indeed, button finished at the 3rd place in sepang and sakhir.

pro32-61
Date: April 06, 2004 09:27AM
Posted by: twiglet
BAR has become a very tidy little team and i hope they do well. My only concern is although Sato is fast....is he really reliable enough to push the team onwards in the championship or is buttons points going to be used to cover his team-mates problems.
I hope Sato gets better(he did qualify brilliant and raced well, but unfortunately made an error and lost himself a point or two) and is given a chance this year to mature as button so obviously has.

only thing better than F1....... My dream for a PLAYBOY F1 championship!!!
Date: April 06, 2004 10:33AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Sato did well. everyone makes mistakes from time to time. even mark webber ran wide and drove alongside the track for a good few seconds. alonso messed up in qualy, so don't criticise sato too much yet. if he continues going off, then start criticising.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy