alonso decision posponed until thursday

Posted by brnco 
alonso decision posponed until thursday
Date: November 21, 2007 11:13AM
Posted by: brnco
Flavio briatore has posponed announcement about alonso until thursday, alsaw Telefonica is pulling out of f1, IMO with Telefonica pulling out Alonso's chances are fading away.

[en.f1-live.com]

are you blind? -no, I'm deaf, can't you see? -no, I'm blind.
Re: alonso decision posponed until thursday
Date: November 21, 2007 01:55PM
Posted by: Fincent
Also, Alonso wont sign for Renault until this whole new Spying row between McLaren and Renault is resolved (who'd want to switch from one team accused of cheating to another one accused of cheated ;) ). The hearing is well after Thursday so in my eyes, Alonso wont be driving for Renault next year :)

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: November 21, 2007 03:46PM
Posted by: vesuvius
if Alonso won't drive Renault next year...then it will be Red Bull or he won't drive at all.
Date: November 21, 2007 03:51PM
Posted by: Nickv
RedBull have stated they weren't interested. Though that doesn't say anything at all.
Date: November 21, 2007 05:15PM
Posted by: zulu_85
I thought I read that Red Bull weren't interested because they had contracted both of their drivers for next year. Horner I think went as far as saying that Alonso is simply not going to be in a Red Bull in 08.
Date: November 21, 2007 07:28PM
Posted by: kv88
There's still room at Force India for Fernando ;)

I could see him simply taking a sabbatical. Quitting is not an option for him i think.

Date: November 21, 2007 07:56PM
Posted by: calimbo
He goes either to Force India or Nascar (Sarcasm...or not?)

Date: November 21, 2007 08:04PM
Posted by: IWE
Yay! Lets hope Renault gets kicked to ass so our drama queen will be out of F1. :P

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: November 21, 2007 08:24PM
Posted by: gav
I reckon he'll sign for Renault, but with a clause that drivers will be moved around between Red Bull and Renault (Webber presumably) if Renault's performance is to be impacted in any way by this latest spying thingy, RBR taking up his salary for a single year, if it's a multiple year contract.
Date: November 21, 2007 09:57PM
Posted by: mikef1
I still think he's Red Bull bound but it's either that or Renault really.
Date: November 21, 2007 10:51PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Kovalainen is going to McLaren. Expect an announcement soon from McLaren.
Date: November 21, 2007 11:04PM
Posted by: dierome
Why is Kovy leaving Renault?
Couldn't the lineup be Alonso and Kovalainen?
Date: November 21, 2007 11:16PM
Posted by: Brianf666
Kova and Nando? Not a chance. Heikki's contract at Renault says he is No 1 driver so if they do sign Alonso Heikki must leave. Not sure Nando would accept him as team-mate anyway. The lad is quite quick. Then again, so is Nelsinho. Heikki would give Lewis a good run on level terms (hah!) but then again, why agree to being ditched as a No 1 to go where he'd be No 2? Money? Maybe. And if not him at Macca, then who? If Ron's not careful he might have to sign Ralfie!

Da do ron ron ron, da doo ron ron.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: November 21, 2007 11:21PM
Posted by: stipe
What I heard taht the moust posible renault line-up is Alonso and Piquet Jr.
But Renault are want 3 year contract with Alonso, and Alonso want 1 year (he want to Ferrari, what irony, he he).
If Alonso dont go in Renault next year, he will probabli use break, or some radical move to some other team from 3rd league (Force India, Auper Aguri, hehe).
Anyway, I think that moust of (good) teams except Renault (or even they?) are afraid of Fernandos betrayal maners.
Date: November 21, 2007 11:34PM
Posted by: dierome
Is Nelsinho that good???
I've read that the only reason why he is there is because of his daddy. He is nothing special is he?
Date: November 22, 2007 12:17AM
Posted by: Slash
he is that good
Date: November 22, 2007 12:52AM
Posted by: chet
lol.
you think? if daddy thinks he'll be fighting with rosberg and lewis in the future he'll be wrong!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: November 22, 2007 02:25PM
Posted by: requenov
I've heard Alonso to Ferrari, Massa to Honda with Brawn...
Date: November 22, 2007 02:40PM
Posted by: vesuvius
LOL Alonso to Ferrari :'D Alonso will go to Renault or RedBull...Kovailainen will either stay in Renault or leave to McLaren and about Nelsinho no he is not that good really.
Date: November 22, 2007 03:34PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Every report saying that Alonso is going to Ferrari next year is extremely exaggerated IMO. For him, Renault is the only option right now. And he won't have Heikki as his teammate cause he know the dude is not Fisichella. So Heikki to McLaren and apparently a deal is already done anyway, just remains an announcement from Macca. If Alonso has another seat somewhere that is a possibility, I dunno where it is to be honest. But I know it's not Ferrari, and it's not McLaren either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy