The Hamilton Honeymoon

Posted by Nemesis78 
Re: The Hamilton Honeymoon
Date: November 09, 2007 02:26PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Hmmm, geez...Kimilainen? ROFL, it's like Kimi mixed with Raikkonen, hehe. But it looks promising for her. At least she won something. My favorite so far is this one, but she should be a model IMO:

www.alessandraneri.it
Date: November 09, 2007 06:19PM
Posted by: Muks_C
more like a mix of Kimi and Kovalainen = Kimi-Lainen

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: November 09, 2007 07:02PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Yeah, doh, you're right :)
Date: November 10, 2007 03:49PM
Posted by: Muks_C
you might have seen this, but in case you haven't, a nice joke about Lewis at the start of Have I Got News For You from a couple of weeks ago:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: November 10, 2007 09:34PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Hammy's on Parky tonight, 10.35pm ITV1, if anybody's interested.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: November 11, 2007 08:34PM
Posted by: slicer
some joke on the fires in the last vid. Had to get evacuated since the fires were coming up over the hill straight towards my house. Firefighters got to it just in time, but it was real scary. We tried to get out of our neighborhood one way, but that way, the hill right next to it was totally ablaze.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy