Whooa Cristian Klien!!

Posted by chet 
Whooa Cristian Klien!!
Date: April 02, 2004 05:59AM
Posted by: chet
You seen where he came in Practice 2, that was outstanding, and ahead of that Webber who thinks he is better than everyone.

Jag said they (and we) will really see how fast Klien is, because he is in the same posistion as everybody else (track).

I know this is only Practice but wow.

Also notice how the lap times changed between Prac1 and Prac2?
Re: Whooa Cristian Klien!!
Date: April 02, 2004 06:33AM
Posted by: andrew_S
as i keep saying, he has a lot of tallent..

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: April 02, 2004 06:48AM
Posted by: Giancarlo Minardi
Klien is talented and this is the track where all the newbies to f1 can really show their speed and knowledge to get to grips with F1 on a level playing feild. Even Pantano who has impressed me less than Baumgartner has done well in practise.
Klien is an impressive package indeed - give him time and I hope he'll deliver!

Sim Racing from the back of the grid!
Date: April 02, 2004 07:11AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Yes, i think is the best of the rookies.

But he as the best car (between the newbies) also.

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: April 02, 2004 07:50AM
Posted by: Orpheus
pantano is solid, baumgartner is awful and klien is quick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 02, 2004 08:59AM
Posted by: Guimengo
And you're drunk :P
hehe, now seriously, I had some good hopes for Klien, and he will be a good driver.

Date: April 02, 2004 09:16AM
Posted by: HaGGiS
Don't sex wee in your pants just yet. Tis only free practice after all

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: April 02, 2004 09:50AM
Posted by: X_Acto
Lol, HaGGiS! :)

Nice view|

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: April 02, 2004 10:32AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Good thing Pantano is in a Jordan then Tez! :P

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: April 02, 2004 10:35AM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
and Bas Leinders is quite fast as well, I'm sure he's faster then Bruni and Baumgartner!

Date: April 02, 2004 10:49AM
Posted by: marcl
faster than webber, that was good
Date: April 02, 2004 11:52AM
Stijn, that shouldn't be hard, Belgium-boy ;)

Date: April 02, 2004 12:10PM
Posted by: Pooky
hopefully we will now see klien showing how normal webber is as a driver - very good, but not the 'alonso' of 'schumacher' everyone thinks.

Date: April 02, 2004 12:45PM
Posted by: dolinseks
i don`t think, that webber is anything special, and i never thought this way. he is good in one lap, but in race he is too much inconsistant, nothing special.

Date: April 02, 2004 03:10PM
Posted by: Orpheus
what the hell is wrong with pantano!?!? his first 2 races in an f1 car and he finishes both, nothing wrong with that!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: April 02, 2004 03:18PM
Posted by: Ellis
i don`t think, that webber is anything special, and i never thought this way. he is good in one lap, but in race he is too much inconsistant, nothing special.

Its called tyres. The Jagaur gets more out of its tyres over one lap than any other car on the grid, which makes his qualifying look stunning. But, the downside to this making the tyres work harder is they fall to bits over the races. So his race performance looks bad. Jag have had the same problem for years now and still not got it fixed

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 02, 2004 04:51PM
Webber is just a nice driver, but I really like the level at which the F1 drivers are now, I think we will see some good stuff.
Schumi still on, Rubinho, Juan (even though I hate him, he puts some great undeniable effort), Cristiano, Kimi, David is good but not lucky anymore, Mark is also fine but needs to improve a lot. I hope he isn't marked by bad luck like Rubens throughout his career. But anyways, Felipe is good (not talking about how he drives), Alonso has good potential, Jenson is very smooth at the wheel...good driver. Takuma is ok, Nick is ok also. Cristiano is good, I hope Giorgio does fine too and is a real talent. Same for Gimmi.

Of course, they all need good cars, but that's another story...

Date: April 02, 2004 05:19PM
Posted by: HaGGiS
Thats it, keep putting Webber down because of some free practice sessions. How I shall laugh..

"No it's not a skirt"
Date: April 02, 2004 06:07PM
Posted by: Palomino
Haha too true, Pooky when you stop your Webber bashing then i will give you some respect, but seriously give it a rest.

Klien put in his best preformance in F1 so far, hopefully the Jags can stay in one peice during the race. fingers crossed.

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: April 02, 2004 06:36PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
yeah i agree lol, as soon as i saw this thread title i knew there'd be a pooky comment saying something like that...

Anywho, Webber aside, I hope Klien does really well for the sake of Jaguar getting some good points throughout the season.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy