FIA says has new evidence in spy case

Posted by mika19b 
Re: FIA says has new evidence in spy case
Date: September 13, 2007 06:09PM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
damn so many conections in the site(autosport) they must be updating now!
Date: September 13, 2007 06:09PM
Posted by: sasjag
sky sports are reporting they are excluded, albeit their source is planetf1

[www.skysports.com]

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: September 13, 2007 06:10PM
Posted by: Sapo
One thing's for sure, if mclaren is out, we still can go see a great fight, this time between kimi and massa for the CS ;)

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: September 13, 2007 06:10PM
Posted by: calimbo
If the story comes true, I want to see Bernie's face this weekend, as tv ratings goes low and low

Date: September 13, 2007 06:11PM
Reminds me of the Tour de France this year btw, also the soon to be champion out for something he hasn't done. ;)

THE SIG

Date: September 13, 2007 06:12PM
Posted by: sk83k
Autosport seems to be loading very slowly, guessing it's struggling with all the traffic
Date: September 13, 2007 06:13PM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
Sapo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One thing's for sure, if mclaren is out, we still
> can go see a great fight, this time between kimi
> and massa for the CS ;)

wow man totally agree with ya and tbh i rly wanna see it look like it will give alot of emotion !!!!
Date: September 13, 2007 06:13PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
dont be surprised if one Mr L. Hamilton drives for prodrive-mercedes next year ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 13, 2007 06:14PM
Posted by: gary42
BBC R5L are saying that the FIA are 'reviewing the possibility' of excluding McLaren - but discussions are ongoing with the WMC

Date: September 13, 2007 06:15PM
Posted by: keroliver
senninho Wrote:
> However the FIA said no decision has yet been
> made, although a verdict is expected imminently.

Yep, it depends what strategy these guys have chosen... Let's wait and see whether they will have dinner before finalizing the verdict or after altogether around a big table ! I guess Ferrari will not change tyres, add some gas to have the guilty verdict published quickly, as MacLaren should change tyres and gas and lawyers too to switch to a three-pit-stop strategy that would include late snack at around 11 PM... Just a joke.
Date: September 13, 2007 06:15PM
Posted by: rocker
I was thinking this, McLaren Staff will race next year as Prodrive.

But I see Alonso going to Renault.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: September 13, 2007 06:17PM
Posted by: Senna
FIA - Ferrari International Assistance, great work, they @#$%& up F1 TV audience, if no McLarens show up at Spa, i wont watch it

If it happens, I hope that Raikkonen wins the title. He wont have another chance soon.

Alonso in a R27 trying to save his third title? bah. no way. I'd rather watch GP2 series...

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Date: September 13, 2007 06:18PM
Posted by: Marco1
BREAKING NEWS: From www.f1-live.com

McLaren Mercedes have been disqualified from the 2007 and 2008 Formula One Championships.
More information to follow.

Hold your gerrymandering, critical and bias opinions until all the information has been released. And keep in mind throughout the history of sport, especially in the modern world Teams have been suspended and removed from championships for much less and much more. Just last year we saw Juventus booted out of their championship and English teams booted out of Uefa competitions, so this isn't a first, and by the sounds of it, this isn't the last.
Date: September 13, 2007 06:19PM
f1-live are now reporting the result

[www.f1-live.com]

X (@ed24f1)
Posted by: TheMaster170
A Brazilian site says Hamilton could lose his Formula 1 license because: "Lewis Hamilton's atitude in not giving the information he knew and his name being in the spy case could make him lose his license".
Posted by: Morbid
See being a dane, I know that is 110% wrong.

Rasmussen willfully lied to his team and to the tour authorities about his whereabouts before the Tour. In the World Anti Doping Code, that is a capital offense, and it is just as bad as being caught using doping. The reason of course being, that you can dope yourself silly before the competition in question, then build up an awesome physical fitness and then participate, and beat the crap out of the clean competition, without having a trace of doping to be found in you.

It is true that no one has proved that he doped himself. That is not necessary either. Willfully avoiding "out-of-competition" testing is just as bad. And THAT is what nailed him.

Sapo Wrote:
> Reminds me of the Tour de France this year btw,
> also the soon to be champion out for something he
> hasn't done. ;)

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: September 13, 2007 06:21PM
Posted by: rocker
I don't have a particular favorite team, I like McLaren 'cause Senna titles there, also I like their politics of letting their drivers battle.

But in this case I think the punishment was fair enough.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: September 13, 2007 06:21PM
Posted by: bragaster
damn... this is a hard one. Because, well mclaren did have the ferrari documents, and come on... in a so competitive world of f1... come on, you people are believing that Ron just said "Oh no, that's ferrari secret formula of the car, and ooooooh! the their little secret of the bridgestone tyres.... but no it would be wrong to do... just put it way"
i believ that if was me, all hell was going to break loose if i had something like that in my hands.
but the drivers, are the real victims here, i believe that they rather not know what the hell was going on, than to be in the middle of it (like those e-mails) i believe that's the most crappy news of this matter.
and the there's ferrari, are they victim? only of their controversial way of work... because not promoting their nr2, instead promote other guy.... come on, that had to hurt on Stepney's pride...

oh well, this has been a bumpy year for mclaren (internally speaking), now it's a full nightmare.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2007 06:23PM by bragaster.
Date: September 13, 2007 06:22PM
but wait, there's more!

- From PlanetF1:

According to reports on the BBC, the FIA's World Motor Sport Council has proposed that McLaren are excluded from the 2007 and 2008 World Championships.

However, the corporation claims that the exact nature of the punishment which will be meted out is still being discussed.

As such, Lewis Hamilton's World Championship bid may yet be rekindled, with McLaren expelled from the Constructors' Championship but both Alonso and Hamilton permitted to compete for the Drivers' title.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 13, 2007 06:23PM
It's also a shame, cause Hamilton could have written history by becoming the youngest (and rookie) World Champion.

/Edit: ok Schueyfan :) My post was already outdated before it was posted ;)

THE SIG

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2007 06:24PM by Sapo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy