Forget the spy scandal...this...

Posted by Razorsedge 
Forget the spy scandal...this...
Date: August 14, 2007 09:58AM
Posted by: Razorsedge
Could it be possible. Could this be akin to the 'leak' of the MJ12 documents. If it works out to be true, how will they cover it up?

from F1-Live.

"Online bookstore Amazon.co.uk is announcing an item that can only be regarded as being ahead of its time.

Lewis Hamilton: the Biography is set to be published and released for sale in early November, yet the hardcover book's synopsis contains quite a remarkable passage, effectively predicting the future.

"Thrown in at the deep end 'on a mighty whim' by F1 team owner Ron Dennis," the description reads, "Lewis Hamilton crowned his 2007 debut season by winning the title in Japan in October.
"

Of course, predicting the future is not an easy nor exact process, since the Japanese Grand Prix has not been held yet and its actual date is 30 September.

Ironically, the book's description continues with a quite relevant phrase: "It was an outcome no one seriously could have predicted.""!

Make of it what you will. Have we just watching a scripted play each weekend all these years?? Or is this possibly the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard of??
You be the judge. I'm going to hide my stash before the M.I.B.s turn up!

Re: Forget the spy scandal...this...
Date: August 14, 2007 10:07AM
Posted by: Nickv
Isn't there a second version of it saying he didn't win the title or something, just in case? :P
Date: August 14, 2007 11:15AM
Posted by: mikef1
[www.amazon.co.uk]

It is suspicious!
Date: August 14, 2007 12:15PM
Posted by: chet
Lol what a joke.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 14, 2007 12:18PM
Posted by: Nickv
I wonder if it's still going to be published if Lewis doesn't win.
Date: August 14, 2007 12:18PM
Posted by: Monza972
more money... stupid really
Date: August 14, 2007 12:41PM
Posted by: Ali
Uf...poor Alonso, he does not have a chance to win the title. Everyone is so eager to see Hamilton winning...

I really do not want to see Hamilton winning. I would love to see FA, Kimi or Massa winning the WCH...but with such media pressure. :-(
Date: August 14, 2007 12:46PM
Posted by: gav
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Isn't there a second version of it saying he
> didn't win the title or something, just in case?
> :P

That's normally the way things are.

Shame they're stumbling over each other to such an extent that they're writing ahead of their time. I mean how poor will this book be? You can imagine it'll cover the early season OK, but then it'll trail off at the end with absolutely no detail about any of the last few events, perhaps save for a list of results.

If you're going to release something ahead of it's time then do it the way that 'Racing Stewart: The Birth of a Grand Prix Team' was presented. It didn't predict anything, it was just written up until when the publishers needed it, which was just before mid-season in 1997, their debut season. No pretence. No weakness. Just a great read. Maurice Hamilton knows how to approach stuff.
Date: August 14, 2007 01:11PM
Posted by: mikef1
The guy who has wrote the book writes for The Sunday Times, The Sun and the Mail on Sunday so don't expect a balanced informative read. He's obviously seen a cash cow and is getting ready to milk.
Date: August 15, 2007 06:22PM
Posted by: bestobritish
its gotta be a joke surely?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: August 16, 2007 12:34AM
Posted by: dierome
I know it's quite stupid, but given the current points system; Does Alonso still have a chance? I want him to win, but I doubt Hamilton will be out of the podium in the remaining races. That would do for him wouldn't it?
Date: August 16, 2007 01:36AM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Nope...if Hamilton comes second on all races and Alonso wins them, which is unlikely anyway, Alonso would win the championship by 5 points. Ferrari on the other hand would have to make six 1-2s with Kimi or Massa winning them all to ensure the title with a bit to spare. For them, it's going to be tough, but for Alonso, not so much. All it takes is a DNF from Lewis and a win from Alonso and he wins it.
Date: August 16, 2007 01:01PM
Posted by: stipe
One race still can be very inportant, ...Suzuka last year...
Date: August 16, 2007 01:17PM
Posted by: dkpioe
dont be so sure, last year everyone including fia wanted schumacher to win it, and thank god the underserving one didnt and alonso did after having to go through all of ferraris polotics with the monza incident, banning of renault car parts etc.

Ali Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uf...poor Alonso, he does not have a chance to win
> the title. Everyone is so eager to see Hamilton
> winning...
>
> I really do not want to see Hamilton winning. I
> would love to see FA, Kimi or Massa winning the
> WCH...but with such media pressure. :-(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy