Drivers In Australia - News

Posted by Anonymous User 
Drivers In Australia - News
Date: March 03, 2004 01:40AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
DC Appears On Commedy Show Rove Live

Rove live interviews famous people and DC was on. Made a few jokes, mentioned plane crash, metioned sex with partner, good ol' laugh. Nice interview.

Mark Webber Races Simulation

Mark Webber was at Federation Square racing a simulation f1, dont now what, looked like gp4, and guess what... HE WAS DRIVING FOR WILLIAMS!! Dont know whether he won or lossed though.

JPM Storms Out Of Press Conference

Juan Pablo Montoya stormed out of a press conference today after comedians from Channel 7 were alowed access to the interview under false journalism passes, he then consisted to ask stupid questions such as "Can i date your mother" and stupid stuff like that. Montoya got pissed and look real angry, all the proper journalists got mad and Montoya walked out of the interview.

Minardi Released

Not a bad car.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a rap of what happened today in Australia, and still no sign of the ferrari drivers.

Re: Drivers In Australia - News
Date: March 03, 2004 02:18AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
>DC Appears On Commedy Show Rove Live

God, Rove makes people look so stupid when they go on his show. I think the only intelligent part of the interview involved the plane crash DC was in. Aside from that, not much of it had anything to do with F1. But then, he made John Cleese and Quinten Tarentino look stupid, I've come to expect complete crap from Rove now.

>JPM Storms Out Of Press Conference

Didn't see what that was about. How come be left?

Date: March 03, 2004 02:20AM
Posted by: Palomino
nice info matt! im leaving tommoro morning! thursday 9am is my flight!

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: March 03, 2004 02:38AM
Posted by: heathy
is on 10 news about montoya
Date: March 03, 2004 02:48AM
Posted by: Abstraction
Dude, Rove Rox, hes only job is to make fun of stuff, i don't think you would get mature stuff from the show :P

WooP i gonna take a tram there on sunday :D

Btw i think ferrari guys touch down tommorow, - unsure

Andrew. Australia.
Date: March 03, 2004 02:54AM
Posted by: Eagle
Dude, Andrew, there's comedy, there's standup, and then there was that "Extreme Grant" crap on "Rove Live" the other day....what the hell was going on there?

Talk about what sounded like a good idea on paper!

The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Date: March 03, 2004 03:03AM
Posted by: Abstraction
Dude, they interviewed the wiggles...

Andrew. Australia.
Date: March 03, 2004 03:09AM
Posted by: shep34
Montoya left the press conference because of these 2 alleged comedians making crap jokes such as "so Juan, you want to finish in position "juan" and be number "juan" in the world championship.... " etc. They were not at all funny, and just embarrassed themselves. Montoya did the right thing by leaving......
Remind me to never watch whatever show these morons were from....
Date: March 03, 2004 03:17AM
Posted by: Pooky
what wankers

juan should have punched them hehe

Date: March 03, 2004 03:22AM
Posted by: gareth
i think these 'journos' were the guys from tony squires' show. i haven't seen this particular interview with JPM but normally they're f*cking hilarious.

one of their best efforts was doing a series of quick interviews with a rugby league team asking questions with made up words, i.e. "Warren Ryan has accused your team of lacking a certain a 'canastacysm'- how do you respond to that?" watching these boofhead footy players trying to come up with intelligent sounding answers was great.

maybe JPM should lighten up- it's only a sport

Date: March 03, 2004 04:01AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
lol yeah those guys were actually funny when i saw them on tony squires...they were interviewing a golfer, and didn't let him get one word in, it sounds dumb but it was really funny!

Anywho to cause JPM to leave tho is a bit much. They obviously don't know when to stop!

Date: March 03, 2004 09:15AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Montoya will end up eating them :P

Date: March 03, 2004 10:21AM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
from f1 live:

Montoya storms out of press conference
After 'journalists' pull a prank [03/03/04 - 16:33]

Juan Pablo Montoya

Not even a lap into the season, Juan Pablo Montoya has lost his rag.

The Colombian stormed out of a press conference on Wednesday when 'reporters' from a satirical Aussie programme went to work on BMW-Williams' tetchy driver.

According to an observer, the Radio Triple-M personality asked 'stupid' and 'nonsensical' questions before loudly answering a mobile-phone call.

One question went something like this: 'If Juan could Juan (win) just Juan (one) Formula Juan (one) race which Juan (one) would Juan want to Juan (win)?'

When a second 'journalist' kept up the charade, JPM lost his patience.

He said, according to Reuters: 'Either it stops or I walk off.'

The reporter continued talking and asked Formula One's finely-tuned 28-year-old whether he'd like to play a round of golf with his race- fan mother.

ALTERCATION

JPM stormed-out and one report suggests that an 'altercation' took place.

Montoya's sponsor-day had been organised by team-backer Allianz but the Bogota-born driver powered-off in a BMW before he even started his responsibilities.

One of his duties was to drive a celebrity around the Sandown track.

'I guess Juan didn't appreciate the Australian sense of humour,' said Allianz Australia chief Greg Fisher. 'Basically this has ruined the day.'

i dnt blame montoya, i would have done the same thing.

the "jokes" are crap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: March 03, 2004 11:08AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Should of punched the @#$%& in the head.

Rove is an idiot.

Peter hellier is so much more funnier, and dosent deserve to be second man to a non funny boring idiot.

Date: March 03, 2004 01:00PM
Posted by: Pooky
lol i said juan should have punched him also!!

i bet senna would have!!!!!

i have just thought of something, because juan is moving to mclaren, i reckon he will not care if he upsets allianz - a williams sponsor

if he was staying at williams then of course he would stay and put up with it i suppose.

Date: March 03, 2004 01:28PM
Posted by: Zcott
Senna would never have punched a journalist in that kind of situation. No way!

Date: March 03, 2004 03:21PM
Posted by: matthewp
Senna would never have punched a journalist in that kind of situation. No way!

true, as annoying as those journalists sound they surely couldnt compare to Eddie Irvine!?

Date: March 03, 2004 11:02PM
Posted by: Boils
"the Radio Triple-M personality"

first of all Triple-M is the shitest radio station ever, all there jokes are lame and the music they play is ****, they say they play rock music yet they play avril lavigne and eminem....

so if i were JPM i would have walked out aswell... **** that ****, F1 driver shouldnt have to put up with a bunch of 40 year old @#$%& making fun of his name.

and as for rove live, i think the show is pretty **** and dont watch it but my brother does and said that the interview with DC was good and DC made some good jokes.

At work there is a radio playing... always triple M im glad i wasnt around to hear it because them asking shithouse questions like that would have had me pissed off all day, i probly would have rang them up and abused them live! now that would make me feel better.

those triple m wankers are giving us aussies a bad name with thier poor humour

Date: March 03, 2004 11:57PM
Posted by: villej
"all there jokes are lame and the music they play is ****, they say they play rock music yet they play avril lavigne and eminem...."

eminem makes good music.. :)

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: March 04, 2004 03:14AM
Posted by: chrislewis
It wasnt triple M. It was from the show 110% Tony Squires.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy