Shumachers retirement and basically relationship of Todt/MS and Di Montezemolo

Posted by chet 
He sounds like my grandad when he's drunk.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I'm a find finder! ;)
"come and see, come and feel"? what was Ron asking MS to do in private? :o

and what a shame, just think of what could have been? MS could have been the new Lewis Hamilton...

and CALLING JENSON BUTTON, WATCH THIS VIDEO CLIP, particularly the bit where MS says "I have a contract, i want to respect the contract". you might learn something, son.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Lol! Ron was a bit pished in that clip tbh! Good to see that the Schum wasn't playing ball with Ron, he knew how to handle his affairs!
I think that a lot of the points mentioned are quiet valid. Love him or hate him, facts speak for themselves. In my opinion Ms and his achievments are unsurpassed and will remain so for some time. Kimmi is quick and I believe Massa is even quicker. But there are a lot of quick drivers ..... that is not what sets you appart from others. It's the quality of consistancy tenacity and not least of all a technical ability that guides you to the edge of limitation.
..... Senna had it ..... and so did Schummi. That's it, sorry to break hearts. As for everyone else, ...... well lets be honest. The only reason they seem to be hitting the 'Bag' so hard is because Tyson has left the gym ..............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2007 08:07PM by Isaint.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy