Can You Help Me Find This Website?

Posted by JonVic 
Can You Help Me Find This Website?
Date: February 23, 2004 06:17PM
Posted by: JonVic
recently i was looking at a site that had a photo of every car from every season ever in f1 all neatly catagorised, would anyone know the address i forgot to bookmark it
Re: Can You Help Me Find This Website?
Date: February 24, 2004 01:42AM
Posted by: senninho
I do believe it's F1 Legend, but canny remember the address off the top of my head - i'm sure it'll turn up in Google ;)

Date: February 24, 2004 02:32AM
hmmm dont think that was the site...... i cant find the pictures....
Date: February 24, 2004 09:35AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
[www.allf1.info]

Maybe?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: February 24, 2004 09:53AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Have a look here:

[f1olivier.ifrance.com]

It has nice drawings of the cars, and pics of the car from the different races in that year. also info on drivers. don't know if its the one you mean though.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: February 24, 2004 10:24AM
Posted by: Ethan
[www.f1-legend.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F1 World Grand Prix 3 League
P1 Motorsport B Pr04 AP - Lotus
#46 - Alex Reyes (VEN)

P1 Motorsport Team Official Website
Date: February 25, 2004 05:05PM
you guys have posted some excellent sites but not the one i meant, it has a section with the year (1950-2004) and then when you click the year it shows pics of all the cars from that year....i cant remember it hope that will jog someones memory.....:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy