Posted by rayg 
Re: Mild Seven Leave, ING Come
Date: October 17, 2006 12:47AM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
zeppelin101 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I doubt they'll suddenly become a pile of crap
> just cos Alonso leaves ;-)

Yeah, I don't think so either actually...I am not sure if they'll be challenging for the championships next year though. Have to wait for winter testing.
Date: October 17, 2006 01:48PM
Posted by: Muks_C
there's a rule or something about "advertising through association", leaving the big white patches on the ferrari implies that something is missing, i.e. the marlboro logo. same with renault, when they use team spirit, the font and style is the same as mild seven, so people still link the two (well that's the aim). the rule was supposed to mean that the livery had to be substantially different at an NT race so it doesn't look similar to the tobacco livery, but for some reason ferrari are still going along with the association advertising and are being allowed to, i don't know why, while the rest of the teams are moving on from tobacco sponsorship. i wonder what the Honda will look like next season, without the Lucky Strike, i hope they don't keep their Racing Revolution livery, it's too similar to their tobacco livery.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 17, 2006 04:10PM
Posted by: rocker
I like Honda livery. I like this white red and black combination.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 17, 2006 04:22PM
Posted by: vesuvius
next Renault will be orange-yellow but it will still have some blue on it too :)
Date: October 17, 2006 04:37PM
Posted by: gary42
Renault should go back to their old colours:

Date: October 17, 2006 06:21PM
Posted by: rocker
Yeah, I think Renault should race with its traditional colors, but I doubt Renault will continue in F1 without a great sponsor.

Carlos Grounch (spelling wrong maybe) dosen't like F1 and I doubt he will allow Renault to spend more money than they spend now.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 17, 2006 06:22PM
Posted by: gary42
I think he's Carlos GRINCH ;-)

Date: October 17, 2006 11:43PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Ghosn i think.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 18, 2006 12:00AM
Posted by: tripleM
Renault have proven that they don't need a particularly huge budget to win. At the level they are now they won't have a shortage of offers for a while.

And Gnosn is just more open than the rest when it comes to benefits of participation in F1.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy