FIGHT???!?!?!?

Posted by ralphi 
FIGHT???!?!?!?
Date: October 18, 2003 03:28AM
Posted by: ralphi
I read in a swedish newspaper that Kimi and Schumi started fighting. I don't know if it's true. Or if you already talked about it but anyway it's so stupid.

This is the hole artical:
F1-stjärnorna i vilt slagsmål

GJORDE UPP Kimi Räikkönen och Michael Schumacher.

Foto: SCANPIX

Räikkönen och Schumacher rök ihop: Bord och stolar flög
LOS ANGELES. Nu avslöjas nya uppgifter om Michael Schumachers skandalfest efter VM-segern i F1.
Två gånger rök han och Kimi Räikkönen ihop i vilda slagsmål.
De båda förarna slogs med varandra med knytnävarna.
- Du är min idol men jag gillar inte ditt sätt, fräste en kraftigt berusad Räikkönen åt Schumacher, 34, på segerfesten.
Sen small det.
För avslöjandet står Journal de Montreal som citerar tre oberoende källor. I går bekräftades tidningsuppgifterna av källor inom McLaren och Michael Schumachers säkerhetschef, Gino Rosato.

"Massor förstördes"
Den tyske och den finländske föraren kastade handskarna när de tillsammans med personal från McLaren och Ferrari firade att säsongen var slut.
Den sexfaldige VM-mästaren hade då druckit rejält av segerchampagnen. Inte heller Räikkönen hade spottat i glaset.
- Bord och stolar flög när de rök ihop. Massor med prylar förstördes, säger en person inom McLaren.
Förarna lugnade dock ner sig och gick på omgivningens uppmaning ut för att reda ut trätan under civiliserade former.
Men den föresatsen sprack direkt. På nytt kastade de sig över varandra.
- Slagsmålet blev våldsammare än det första, säger ett ögonvittne.
Det slutade med att personal från stallen tvingades rycka in för att skilja de båda slagskämparna åt.
Först långt fram på morgontimmarna lyckades de bli sams igen.
Efter att ha diskuterat i mer än en halvtimme skakade de hand och skildes som vänner.
Duon var inte de enda som svinade på motorfesten. Också Schumachers bror, Ralf, drog sitt strå till stacken.
Redan när Michael Schumachers lopp i Japan visades i repris kastade han ut festlokalens tv:n genom fönstret.
Bredvid satt en nedsölad, barbröstad mästare och rökte cigarr.
Senare på kvällen hjälptes de båda bröderna och flera av gästerna åt att vräka ut möbler och kylskåp genom fönstret så att rutor och persienner förstördes.

I know it's in Swedish but here's a short translation.

It says that kimi said to schumacher your my idol but i don't like your driving stile(something like that) and then BOOOM!!! schumi started figting.
It says tables where flying every where..

Re: FIGHT???!?!?!?
Date: October 18, 2003 03:28AM
Right one more thing they were all drunk..

Date: October 18, 2003 03:57AM
Posted by: dolinseks
kimi would never said to scumacher, that he is his idol.:)
Date: October 18, 2003 03:58AM
what do you know mabe he did..

Date: October 18, 2003 04:27AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
or maybe he didnt

Date: October 18, 2003 05:59AM
Now that i read this text it reminds me of those pic's Vader showed i think where the fridge was thrown out... In this they describe it exakly like those pc's..

Date: October 18, 2003 06:09AM
Posted by: make
They didnt fight. if they would have then schumacher would have a black eye and Kimi would be in a hospital ;)

Date: October 18, 2003 06:13AM
yeah but this was after Suzuka..

Date: October 18, 2003 07:05AM
Posted by: _Alex_
This is rubbish. Kimi would never say to Michael "you are my idol". And they wouldn't fight. I've read this elsewhere, and it's been roundly condemned as BS.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: October 18, 2003 07:19AM
it says like this in the newspaper.. i whish i could translate the hole thing bu ti dob't have time..

Date: October 18, 2003 07:51AM
Posted by: marcl
Well infact that kimis idol is mika i do not think he would ever say that to MS.
Date: October 18, 2003 07:55AM
Posted by: chrislewis
lol, could you imagine if Kimi said something like that.

Post Edited (10-18-03 14:57)

Date: October 18, 2003 08:03AM
Posted by: marcl
And also considering the only time this year MS and kimi have raced hard against each other this year was australia. In the USA and Austria MS passed kimi with no probs at all.
Date: October 18, 2003 08:29AM
Posted by: Muks_C
We all know Kimi is Mika and Ron's lovechild, so if anyone was Kimi's idol, it would be Mika.
Date: October 18, 2003 08:44AM
Posted by: Oleg
And also considering the only time this year MS and kimi have raced hard against each other this year was australia. In the USA and Austria MS passed kimi with no probs at all.

Apparently it happened,because Michael stole Kimi's beer.BTW,this is not a joke.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: October 18, 2003 08:51AM
what??? you understand this??

Date: October 18, 2003 09:26AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
23-year-old Kimi Raikkonen, who despite finishing second in the Japanese Grand Prix on Sunday failed to win the 2003 Drivers' Championship, reportedly taunted Ferrari's Michael Schumacher during the post-race celebrations in Suzuka.

The celebrations, which saw a drunken Michael Schumacher frolic with Toyota staff and brother Ralf Schumacher, involved a fridge-freezer being thrown out of a window in an evening which has threatened to bring the sport into disrepute.

McLaren's rising starlet Kimi Raikkonen, who had earlier seen his chances of surmounting the points haul of his German rival vanish, was said to have taunted Schumacher by repeatedly saying:

"You are my idol, but I do not like the way in which you behave."

Journal De Montreal's Formula 1 journalist Martin Leclerc is responsible for the rumour, which is sure to only add to the intense relationship between Raikkonen and Schumacher, and their respective teams McLaren Mercedes and Ferrari. There has been no official word from either party.

Leclerc also reported that Raikkonen proceeded to grab Michael Schumacher, before being separated by members of both the drivers' teams.

I read this on F1Central a few days back, dunno if its related

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: October 18, 2003 09:31AM
Posted by: JPMontoya
I heard the story Kimi and Schumi were singing "we are the champion" together...
Date: October 18, 2003 09:40AM
Yeah it's almost the same..

Date: October 18, 2003 11:18AM
Posted by: DrDougal
Rumours..... I thought silly season was over

ASS - Kick it, or Kiss it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy