Trulli stays at Toyota until 2009

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Trulli stays at Toyota until 2009
Date: June 26, 2006 06:11PM
Posted by: mikef1
Trulli is still one of the fastest drivers out there but is too inconsistant, much like Fisi, but i would choose him over Ralf if there was only one Toyota seat left. However, if Toyota had a race winning car, i think they would up their game. There seems to me that there is a lack of motivation with both Ralf and Jarno at the moment.
Date: June 28, 2006 10:53PM
Posted by: Slash
i agree, ralf started the season awesome, probably by all the hype and the speculation at toyota, he dominated trulli, but now that he knows they're nowhere he's just cruisin'., at leats these 2 last races, but i think now that toyota seems to have gained a little something, not much, i think ralf is going to compete again, also, jarno seems to have reached him....

cheers!
Date: June 28, 2006 11:07PM
Posted by: chet
IF Toyota had a race winning car, I would choose Ralf, no hesitation.

But Toyota dont, and wont ;)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 29, 2006 10:40PM
Posted by: Red Sam
You would only choose Ralf if you could guarentee a race winning, perfectly balanced car every weekend.

However, if that was the case, you could choose me.

As such, Ralf Schumacher is, at best, no better than me, and I haven't been tested yet.

As such, I deserve a test drive with Toyota.

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: June 29, 2006 10:46PM
Posted by: chet
And JB deserves a win, but you dont see that happening any time soon ;)!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: July 11, 2006 12:05PM
Posted by: Thomps
Not really cos he showed everyone else up at indianapolis when he came from the back of the grid to finish fifth. He even beat Alonso and got driver of the day. I agree about the podiums that he missed last season. I still think Jarno is better than Ralf.
Date: July 11, 2006 06:36PM
Posted by: marcl
usa he was on it the whole race, but what rs has shown is that trulli is great over 1 lap but rs is faster in the race.

Prost used to say the same as well, but i still remember trulli leading in austria in a prost in his 1st year he done a great job that race.
Date: July 12, 2006 12:05AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Ralf seesm to lose motivation if his car isn't perfect. Jarno aalways gives 100% even when the car is shite. If the Toyota had been reliable this season I think Jarno would be well up in the points...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: July 12, 2006 06:32PM
Posted by: Thomps
I agree cos he is a good driver but not everyone notices everything he has done in the past and judge him by how his season is so far. I believe he will get toyotas first win rather than Ralf if toyota make a really competitive car.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy