when will sato reveal his kamikaze skills this year?

Posted by RonnyF1 
when will sato reveal his kamikaze skills this year?
Date: April 10, 2006 06:54PM
Posted by: RonnyF1
make your bets...
Before silverstone he may comeback ohnoes!

also, will ide ACTUALLY follow sato's steps or will he stick to whats hes doing and do 4secs slower than a minardi in a lap?

discuss...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2006 06:55PM by RonnyF1.
I think rb is showing that the honda/bar is setup for one driver and its clear that sato was over driving the car.

This year so far he has covered more laps than any other driver
i'm actually really impresses with sato, he's done a good job, he did brilliantly to hold off rubens and dc in the early stages of oz, its ide i'm worried about, he looks like massa and sato rolled into one, without the speed.

he's waiting till they get their new

and more expensive cars.New aero

package may help him go faster and

lose control more easily
Think Ide proved he's the new Sato in Oz. 3 spins on one lap-even Sato never managed that one

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
I think once Sato gets his hand on the new car he will be easily outshining the midland and battling with the Toro Rosso's possibly.
Trouble is, at the moment there is so much drag, and so little power, that Sato is being constrained - when the new car comes, he will be crashing away!

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
I don't think Sato will hurry back to his old ways, in the middle of last year he was being soundly beaten by Button, and in response was overdriving, the more he overdrove, the more he got beaten, and the more he got beaten, the more he overdrove.

This year he is the clear number one in the team, and with less pressure on his shoulders, he has regained the pace and consistency he showed in 2004, I can't wait to see him in the new car. (if they ever finish it, which they wont)

i know its fn to have a crash happy driver, but what has sato actually done?
i only remember him hitting the SC, but he's far less crashy than some past drivers

____
Tony

Re: when will sato reveal his kamikaze skills this year?
Date: April 10, 2006 11:35PM
Posted by: gin
Mini Maestro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think once Sato gets his hand on the new car he
> will be easily outshining the midland and battling
> with the Toro Rosso's possibly.
>
>
>
>

i doubt new car will chnage anything. Do you remember Minardis new car last year? it didnt chnage a thing :-)

only that you forget , Super Aguri is a backed by Honda, at least this year

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2006 11:59PM by Forgotten.
when did Sato hit the SC?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
To be honest i think that sato has done one of the best jobs so far this year, hes been able to get ahead of many other drivers and hold them off for quite a few laps.

Although many people may not like Sato, he is personally one of my favourite drivers as he always shows enthusiasm for his job, he also provides entertainment (at the expense of other drivers at times).

He seems to have learnt alot since last year, hes driven alot better while at the same time being carefull with his car.

Off topic question - How many cars do Super Aguri actually have?

Sato won't be in a quick enough car to cause any trouble this season. But Ide really scares me. That dude should be in F3 somewhere, not running any machine in F1. Not even the safety car....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
matt3454 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To be honest i think that sato has done one of the
> best jobs so far this year, hes been able to get
> ahead of many other drivers and hold them off for
> quite a few laps.
>
> Although many people may not like Sato, he is
> personally one of my favourite drivers as he
> always shows enthusiasm for his job, he also
> provides entertainment (at the expense of other
> drivers at times).
>
> He seems to have learnt alot since last year, hes
> driven alot better while at the same time being
> carefull with his car.
>
> Off topic question - How many cars do Super Aguri
> actually have?
>
>
> I like sato too,just jealous of him,I can drive fast,spin out,and
wreck cars.Nobodies ever offered me a f1 contract.
How many cars do sa have,hope more than 2
>

I'm thinking about something very funny right now :-)

How many laps/corners will Ide drive in Monaco?

Will he be able to set a qual lap? :-)

I've never seen a worse driver than he is.... even Yoong was far better;-)
well if he dont do better in imola they are gonna drop him.

u can not blame him he has done hardly any testing and even nico said the australian track was the hardest to learn
they should play the tracks at video games first, like montoya did with the United Stats Grand Prix. I find melbourne to be quite easy on gp4 :) but the real thing can be much different =o
nico said it was the breaking points that were hard to find and even in gp4 sometimes slowing down for the 1st turn can be tricky and turn 3
> Off topic question - How many cars do Super Aguri
> actually have?

six IIRC.

>> This year so far he has covered more laps than any other driver.

And Super Aguri had until recently done the most testing, at least that shows that they're serious about wanting to to better, that's gained them some respect from me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy