Eleven into one don't go

Posted by Brianf666 
Re: Eleven into one don't go
Date: April 05, 2006 02:14AM
Posted by: 97kirkc
perhaps because Bristol is made for it? ;-) Seriously, when I walked round the paddock at Silverstone couple of years back, you would have been pushed to fit 14 or more teams in the paddock, and at Monaco with the new pit stand it would be simply impossible nowadays.

Date: April 05, 2006 08:31AM
Posted by: b-tone
i hope the fia can stretch a little and allow pre qualifying.
of the 11 new teams most won't be serious, so even if we get 3 or 4 serious ones then it would be silly for the fia to turn them away.
have half a dozen teams fighting for 2 spots on friday, or let a few european teams just race the european races.
but with prequalifing if 4 drivers from 4 teams take the 4 empty slots, that means 4 garages? or will 2 teams share?
and monaco always had smaller grids in the pre-q days, the thursday there would be a bit more exciting as there'd probably only be 1 or 2 spots open

____
Tony

Date: April 05, 2006 06:40PM
Posted by: Team CLR
Personally I'd only allow 3 of them, Jordan, Minardi and Prodrive, then see about the rest.
Date: April 10, 2006 07:49PM
Posted by: derry

I think b teams should'nt be allowed

giving more different teams a chance
Date: April 10, 2006 09:48PM
Posted by: harjinator
chuck out Midland, chuck out Torro Rosso. et voila, two more slots created

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: April 10, 2006 09:56PM
Posted by: Lemming
toyota and renault don't seem to be staying as it is anyway so at this rate, we'll be needing all 11 of the new teams...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy