Ferrari's failed mission....

Posted by norseS4 
Re: Ferrari's failed mission....
Date: September 12, 2003 02:41PM
Posted by: norseS4
Personally I have no problem at all with the episode on Imola neighter. No one wants teamates to block eachother down neighter.

Date: September 13, 2003 02:56AM
Posted by: watercolours
well, if there's a team order no one can prove it. but everybody can see and understand it. no lie can explain it and a team that uses that kind of strategy can not talk about ethics. it was disgusting to see rubens giving way to schumacher at the last start-finish line. if you think of doing such a thing, do it earlier so we can it's a strategy difference. but when it is done like that it is disgusting.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: September 13, 2003 03:37AM
"well, if there's a team order no one can prove it. but everybody can see and understand it. no lie can explain it and a team that uses that kind of strategy can not talk about ethics. it was disgusting to see rubens giving way to schumacher at the last start-finish line. if you think of doing such a thing, do it earlier so we can it's a strategy difference. but when it is done like that it is disgusting."

Completely agree with you there. That's the intention with the rule is also.
It would be so stupid if they ban cooperating teamates. As long as they don't sabotage the race, cooperation must, and have allways been, ok.

Date: September 13, 2003 03:38AM
Posted by: marcl
At imola this year MS let Rubens passed after his pit stop so what the bloody difference its just MS talking crap again.

And all this crap about all he wants is a level playing feild what was 1994 then when he drove a car with driver aids on it
Date: September 13, 2003 03:45AM
"At imola this year MS let Rubens passed after his pit stop so what the bloody difference its just MS talking crap again."

That was my point also.

Date: September 13, 2003 03:53AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
oh yeah.. i always thort of that move at imola as nothing.. btu coem to think of it.. if it was someone int eh other team of course he wouldn't let him past.. so by right he shouldn't have let him thru at all...team orders.

as for ferrari's failed mission.. we'l have to wait til after the weekend i think, but i rekon the williams will still kick but.

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 13, 2003 10:27AM
Posted by: Kimi Räikkönen
I'm not sure what to think about this tyer thing. Half of me says that Ferrari are just being bad "loosers", but the other half says that they're right. The Michelin tyres were illegal.

Sorry guys, my forum is down. :(
Date: September 14, 2003 11:51AM
Posted by: F1Crazy
At the end of the day, we will see Ferrari win the 2003 season; throughout the last couple of weeks Ferrari and Bridgestone have given all they have got to produce an outcome that will lead MS to victory.

Mark my words..

Date: September 14, 2003 11:55AM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
yeh, given all they've got in making sure the tyre rule is changed...
Date: September 14, 2003 11:59AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
yawwwnnnnnnnn;)

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy