Posted by rayg 
Monza Predictions!
Date: September 10, 2003 02:08AM
Posted by: rayg
So who thinks who's going to do well. Personally I think

1. JPM
2. RS.
3. MS

I Don't Mclaren Have enough Power to challenge for the podium this weekend but it should be interesting so see how Toyota do as they have quite a few horses with them!!

NOTE. Please do not post anything about TYRES in the thread as there are enough others to do that in ;)
Re: Monza Predictions!
Date: September 10, 2003 02:11AM
Posted by: Pooky
lol -another predictions thread

mclaren will have the power as they are bringing a NEW more powerful engine

i think williams will either just sneak a win a few seconds ahead of ferrari, or ferrari will sneak a win a few secs in front of williams

mclaren wont be far behind.

but for the sport it would be great to see a ferrari win on home turf, preferably rubens so the championship is still kept alive

so my wish is:

1.Rubens Barichello
2.Kimi Raikkenon
3.Juan Pablo Montoya
4.David Coulthard
5.Ralf schumacher
5.Michael Schumacher

Date: September 10, 2003 02:14AM
Posted by: rayg
I think the "never going to happen but would be grate!" is for MS, JPM, KR to all crash out on the last lap (so you've had a good race to watch ;)) and the RS to win so it becomes a four way fight for the championship! ;)
Date: September 10, 2003 03:26AM
Posted by: Eagle
Assuming there isn't another pile-up at either the first or second chicanes which takes out the usual suspects (Barrichello, Raikkonen, Ralf Schumacher), I'll put my podium choice as :

1. Juan Montoya
2. Rubens Barrichello
3. Kimi Raikkonen
7 or 8th . Michael Schumacher (not because I don't like him, but I reckon he'll finish behind all the other contenders because of either technical problems, blown tyre(s), or Bridgestones just way off the pace again (as in Hungaroring)).
But if the weather is about 20 degrees, but not hot and sunny, I'd expect Mikey to finish on the podium somewhere (probably 3rd).

The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Date: September 10, 2003 03:34AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
probably:
1. JPM
2. RS.
3. KR
4. MS
5. FA

i would however like schummi to win, or webber :D

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 10, 2003 03:57AM
Posted by: marcl
1. KM
2. DC
3 JPM
4 RS
5 MS
6 RB
7 JV
8 OP
Date: September 10, 2003 04:01AM
Posted by: DS2k3
1.MS
2.RB
3.JPM
4.RS
5.KR
6.DC
7.FA
8.JT

ferrari will they looked well in testing.
lets just hope so. :)

Ferrari forever
Date: September 10, 2003 05:52AM
Posted by: McBain

1. MS
2. JPM
3. RB
4. KR
5. RS
6. FA
7. OP
8. JB

It will be a close race and the top 5 will be covered by 15 seconds at the finish.
Date: September 10, 2003 09:44AM
Posted by: kpiotrow
Rubens has beeten shumacher the last two years at monza. what if hes in front of him this year? reading the f1 websites today, he says he will help schumacher. team orders at monza?
Date: September 10, 2003 10:00AM
Posted by: Ellis
cant move him over, so it wud be done by an accidently stuck wheel nut in barrichellos last pit stop

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 10, 2003 10:55AM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
ferrari obey the rules? if its a ferrari 1-2 on lap 58 (or the last lap, if that is the last lap) then ferrari will defy the common world and tell rubens to move over. then ross brawn will say after the race:

"Who gives a flying **** about the fans?"
Date: September 10, 2003 04:21PM
Posted by: McBain
I don't think Rubens will be in a position to let Michael through. Sure Rubens has beaten Michael the past two years at Monza but both years Michael has had nothing to play for. For certain last year Michael should have won it IMO but backed off halfway down the straight to make sure Rubens was in front. Michael will up his game this weekend. Rubens might out qualify Michael with a lighter fuel load but i think on pure pace Michael should be quite a bit faster. We shall see anyway!
Date: September 10, 2003 04:33PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
It wasnt long ago in these forums that it was suggested RS 'help' JPM and that was seen as 'good for the team' or whatever. Now its back to ferrari breaking the rules and flicking 'v's' at the fans

*SIGH*

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: September 10, 2003 05:51PM
Posted by: calimbo
JPM, talked to colombian radio, and he said that at the test Ferrari has the top speed in all the three speed traps and Williams were after them but just by a little and that Frank Dernye is working in some aerodinamycs for the front of the car so they can have a little more straight speed.

JPM said too, that the McLarens doesn't look good for this race, because they didn't have the pace to match Ferrari and Williams, plus they're having problems with the new tyre.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy