Not excited at all.

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
Re: Not excited at all.
Date: February 05, 2006 07:58PM
Posted by: Sauber89
6-No West What a sponsor being gone ruins your excitement ok mate :S i can't wait so many unknown factors.

Date: February 05, 2006 09:23PM
Posted by: calimbo
I'm in Colombia, which is like 6 hours less than London, and to see european gps i've to wake up at 6 am for qualy and 7am for race...For Bahrain, i remember i had to wake up a lil bit earlier, don't remember well, but i think it was 5am for the race.

Date: February 05, 2006 09:32PM
Posted by: Forgotten
@Lemming , LOL :P what a mistake , I forgot that Bahrain is the first race :P , well , you got what I meant anyway
Date: February 05, 2006 11:21PM
Posted by: Brianf666
I am not in the least excited.

I'm &^£$!ing furious. No Irish TV channel has bothered to get the broadcast rights. So far they havn't even got the delayed "highlights" deal. I really can't justify putting in sattelite for F1 and I don't watch much else that isn't shown on terrestial.
Date: February 06, 2006 01:53AM
Posted by: DrDougal
It's simple. So much has happened over the winter that there has been no chance to miss F1 because it never really left!

If they were to go on holiday from November till February with a NO F1 rule during these months everyone will be like "I really miss F1"
Date: February 06, 2006 02:02AM
Posted by: Slash
or., it could be that this year's champion was so boring, that we don't need anymore of that, not like when michael won, that we needed or wanted to see more and more!., thank GOD this year he's coming back!, at least i hope so...

LOSING TO MICHAEL SCHUMACHER IS NOT LOOSING, AT ALL!
Date: February 06, 2006 03:40AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
Baharin is 1 hours from my country and two ours from UK
and its not in the far east,its in the middle east(arabic race).

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba
-------------------------
Date: February 06, 2006 03:12PM
Posted by: Xero
I find it astonishing so many people have written McLaren off already!! Michael Schumacher is one of them. I have faith Mercedes will get it right before next months opener.

Am I the only one looking forward to this new qually system? I think it'll be great!
Date: February 06, 2006 04:35PM
Posted by: mikef1
When you start behind you are always playing catch up in F1, the new engine hasn't even been tested with the chassis and they are having problems with their new gearbox apparently. Schumi is absolutely right, it'll be Renault, Ferarri and Honda at the front for sure come Bahrain.
Date: February 06, 2006 05:15PM
Posted by: Muks_C
the first 4 or 5 races are absolutely crucial, you stuff them up, and you have no (realistic) chance of overhauling the points difference over your rivals.

just like 2005.

@ HakkinenF1, i didn't say Bahrain was in the "Far East", i said it was "far enough East" to be more than a couple of hours forward than the UK.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: February 06, 2006 06:25PM
Posted by: Lemming
Xero Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I find it astonishing so many people have written
> McLaren off already!! Michael Schumacher is one of
> them. I have faith Mercedes will get it right
> before next months opener.
>
> Am I the only one looking forward to this new
> qually system? I think it'll be great!
>
>

I liked the idea of the quali as soon as I heard it, hoped they'd go for it (there were about 3 proposals if I remember rightly). Time will tell if it's actually any good in real life tho!

Really hope Mercedes get their act together, especially if the team build an insanely quick car again.

Date: February 06, 2006 08:19PM
Posted by: marcl
MS is very confident this year in his chances
Date: February 06, 2006 09:20PM
Posted by: Brianf666
I'm excited. There's too many variables this year to make it an easy ride for any team. We've talked a lot about champion drivers with Schumi, Alsonso and even Kimi or JPM if they get a car. But what about the constructors? What MS gives Ferrari may be balanced by Massa. Is Fisi up to supporting Renault in a car that may or may not be good from day 1? Will the Honda pairing give them the edge as a team? Maybe even Williams will sneak the points with reliability. Sure, it should be a 2 or 3 team event, but I am old enough to remember 1983 when Keke won one race and the championship. This may be the most open year for a long time with 4 or 5 teams in the hunt.
Date: February 06, 2006 11:08PM
Posted by: chet
Indeed. But if Alonso and Renault have the edge for the start. They will keep it.
Honda and Ferrari will battle it out for the rest imo.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: February 07, 2006 05:26AM
Posted by: Slash
Xero Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I find it astonishing so many people have written
> McLaren off already!! Michael Schumacher is one of
> them. I have faith Mercedes will get it right
> before next months opener.
>

I think the reason people is writting off mercedez is beacuse they spent last season with tehcnical difficulties, and instead of getting better they semmed to get worse..., i don't write them off., at all., but it doesnt look good.,
also, where's toyota?., i taught they were going to be strong and it seems Gascoyne is a waste of money and space!, feel bad for ralf and jarno whom had their hopes high!

@lemming......... i love that picture of kimi!, tops!
Date: February 07, 2006 04:22PM
Posted by: Forgotten
Toyota is yet to introduce the final aerodynamic changes so I dont think their current pace is definitive
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy