Will Rossi make the grade and join Ferari?

Posted by bob1977 
Re: Will Rossi make the grade and join Ferari?
Date: February 02, 2006 02:34AM
Posted by: Karan19
You're not getting it. Yes those guys were a big part of it...And they, especially Bryne and Todt, changed the way that factory works. But just because they retire doesnt mean all that is going to be lost and forgotten overnight. I think the work theyve put in, in bringing that organization up from the unorganized mess that it was isnt going to be lost that easily. And besides with that still in place, a bit of fresh blood at the top might just be a good thing for them.
Date: February 02, 2006 03:32AM
Posted by: danm
i think what LS is trying to say is yes ferrari have the ingredients and it wont be lost overnight BUT....

the catalyst is combination of all at the right time.

its like baking a cake, u mix egg and flour together first bake and glaze. do it all the same at the right pace and order you get a cake... the schummi brawn etc cake.

mix glazing and flour, bake and then cover in egg will make u some sort of shortcrust turd.... as in Mr John engineer man, Rossi etc

Egg/Brawn is good at what they do... but with flour and water theyre immense.

Add them together u get gold dust, but when theyre not all theyre at the right time u make turd pie.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: February 02, 2006 07:19AM
Posted by: Karan19
hehe perhaps but me thinks you been spending too much time with your momma in the kitchen man ;)

Geez this pic is just plain scary looking...

Michael Jackon in Thriller comes to mind for some reason... ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2006 04:09PM by Karan19.
Date: February 02, 2006 11:19PM
Posted by: Slash
Holy!!!!!!

is that guy on drugs?.,

He looks like on of those guys you find at a corner selling hippie sh*t!!
if he doesnt take care of himself, how is he gonna take care of monaco!, if he gets a ride (i really doubt he gets one, and not beacuse of the look but for obvious reasons)
Date: February 02, 2006 11:54PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
i hope he does :) , he has the talent to be quick. and nows how to handle the italian presure so i like to see him in a race :)

Magic Senna
Date: February 04, 2006 12:20AM
Posted by: The Lopper
How exactly does thta hair actually fit in the helmet?
Date: February 04, 2006 01:06AM
Posted by: Muks_C
he's bald and it's a wig really. velcro is a wonderful thing.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy