RALF IN HOSPITAL

Posted by Ellis 
Re: RALF IN HOSPITAL
Date: September 04, 2003 04:40AM
Posted by: stevewaller
cheers powerhorse, sounds nasty

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
Date: September 04, 2003 07:27AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
How the hell did he manage to do that? :|

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 04, 2003 07:50AM
Posted by: Alex13
I think it wasnt the drivers fault. Some kind of problem...like the one rubens had in hungary (much worse tho)

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: September 04, 2003 07:51AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Maybe neither wings fell off to cause the accident, but he may have gone off at high speed causing the car to dig in and roll, and therefore breaking the wings off?
Date: September 04, 2003 08:09AM
Posted by: Pooky
yep.

williams have confirmed it was NOT a driver fault.

something broke on the car, caused it to run off the track and dig in and roll many times violenty

no wonder michael went to hosptial with ralf.

this was a very big accident - more dramatic i think than firmans

Date: September 04, 2003 08:22AM
Posted by: Ellis
It was reported the car was wingless entering the gravel. Its obvious to say he wud lose both sets of wing sin a roll, but i heard it entered the gravel with no wings

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 04, 2003 10:50AM
thats very odd!

unless the rear wing failed, spun him round, and the front wing broke on the curb or something

Date: September 04, 2003 10:58AM
Its odd that the wings arent under major stress at the lezmos

Its odd, i hope they came off in the gravel, but it was said the wings coming off were the cause, which is very odd

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 04, 2003 11:48AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Yup.

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: September 04, 2003 12:58PM
Posted by: genesis
All in all very odd then :)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: September 04, 2003 01:11PM
Posted by: Alex13
Yeah.... as odd as it getz ;)

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: September 04, 2003 02:00PM
ok.....so i think we have ascertained it is odd then.............:)

Date: September 05, 2003 06:29AM
Maybe when Michael secretly a new gizmo to Montoya's car to make both wings fall off during the Japanese GP after he takes Kimi out, was fitted to Ralfs car by accident???
(p.s I am a Michael fan)

After Michael rolled his car in Australia '01 he said it was not really a big accident because he didn't actually hit anything, and the wheels took all the force of the accident.

Ralfs must have been a lot worse if he has to take the rest of the week off.
Date: September 06, 2003 11:21AM
Posted by: Kimi Räikkönen
Lmao!!!!!

Sorry guys, my forum is down. :(
Date: September 09, 2003 07:42AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
wow.. soudns bad.. i wana see wot happened!

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 09, 2003 08:16AM
there probably were no cameras filming it cos it was only testing so we''ll probably never see it. only Ralf and eye-witnesses know what exactly happened.

Remember in '01 I think when Zonta was testing the BAR at silverstone and went off at Stowe corner and flew over the fencing? There was a pic in Autosport of the car upside down in mid air.
Date: September 09, 2003 08:17AM
no images or videos.

Date: September 10, 2003 07:57AM
Posted by: Gonzalo Rodriguez
Whilst i hope in some ways Ralf can race in Monza, wouldn't it be great for Marc Gene to get a chance. He's put in more testing miles this year than any other test driver and has played a big part in helping Williams reach the stage they are at now.
Date: September 10, 2003 09:08AM
id rather see marko asmer race!

Date: September 10, 2003 09:28AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Remember in '01 I think when Zonta was testing the BAR at silverstone and went off at Stowe corner and flew over the fencing? There was a pic in Autosport of the car upside down in mid air

It was very frightening! My brother was actually at that test, but was at the other end of the circuit. He said he saw Zonta driving past in the safety truck (or whatever it's called), and the top of his helmet was completely covered in mud. Thank God nobody was standing on the other side of that fence at Stowe...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy