rubens???*SPOILER* if there is anyone who haven't seen the GP yet...

Posted by jginete 

WTF was that? ferrari still don't know what happened... weird...

Post Edited (08-25-03 17:22)

According to someone on here its ferrari testing new bits on rubens and not caring about the outcome if they fail

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
I bet it gave Montoya a fright!
i changed my opinion, and do reckon the transmission failed

i thorught is was just a suspension failure, but on 2nd thourgths with that ferocity it flew off

somethi glike the clutch exploding inside, or somesort of seizure would have caused it

yep, defo more than a suspension failure. Somthing major broke inside there. Did you see how the half shaft rocketed out of the car and flew down the track in the air on TV? Wouldnt want that hitting me thanks! But someone will get a nice souvenier if they find it

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
WDF????? 1.5Mb BITMAP???? Are you off you head? Im on DSL and it took its time downloading!

What happened? Doesnt seem like suspension, more a transmission problem

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
sorry. i direct linked to formula1.com image. i'll fix it.

done. sorry ellis.

np np, much better, jus for the 56kers

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
on the Australian coverage(TEN) they said that it might have been a driveshaft failure cos the top wishbone was still intact whereas the bottom was ripped out! yeah i noticed the shaft flying out and hitting the grass and a big puff of dirt flew in the air! That would have been scary for the marshalls and those nearby! BTW what happened to the wheel?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I live to eat and eat to live!
Stopped at the barrier didn't it? That reminded me so much of Melbourne 01 :(

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Re: rubens???*SPOILER* if there is anyone who haven't seen the GP yet...
Date: August 26, 2003 05:27AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
remeber suzuka 96 (i think) when that happened to villeneuve and it shot into the grandstand and hit an empty seat :| thats what i call luck!

and it stopped st the empty sit?

im the one who thinks ferrari test parts on rubans car :)

it makes sense if u ask me, well for ferrari,

it was pretty scary seeing that happen :\

See the way he lobbed the steering wheel out of the car!!

He wanted to get outta there sharpish!

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
no. he didn't have time to take his hands out of the steering wheel, so, it must have hurt...

They can add another $50,000 for the broken steering wheel to the bill. After throwing it away (RB was angry, I think) they certainly can't use it anymore.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
he was injured bcause he didn't have time to take his hands off the wheel before the crash.

TBH: I don't blame Rubens. Even I would want to get out quick regardless of the price!

Post Edited (08-27-03 09:33)

he was injured bcause he didn't have time to take his hands off the wheel before the crash.

I dont buy that at all. He did have time to get his hands off the wheel.

He also said he had a brake filure, which is crap since the wheels were locked.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy