Michael playing dirty again???

Posted by Pooky 
Re: Michael playing dirty again???
Date: August 25, 2003 07:10AM
Posted by: MViper
Oleg:

OK, u forced me to go to your childish level:

Are u dumb and blind or are u just dumb and blind?

There's a lot of "jama" in my post? Hm .. so, that means if i like to be fair and square with other people and i don't like "run over bodies" people and i don't care bout Schumi - that's a lot ot "jama" ?

Man .. what can i say, LOL is not enough, maybe LMAO or LLLLLMMMMMAAAAAOO would be enough for your pathetic comments..

Man .. grow up .. Attack on Michael, just because he's Michael .. erm .. urm.. LOOOL ??

BTW: my dad's gotta bigger and better car than yers. ;)

"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: August 25, 2003 07:16AM
Posted by: marcl
I hope it goes to the last race with the 3 drivers level, MS will only be able to ram 1 driver off unless he does it at the start.

So which ever driver he does not have off the track will be champ if they finish and i am sure all the drivers are very aware this could happen in any of the 3 races left.
Date: August 25, 2003 07:17AM
Posted by: Oleg
Haha,attack the poster and not the post.Fair and square?Read yr post.

Sorry,but you got no leg to stand on in this arguement.Literally.;)

P.S.You do know what jama means.I am surprised.

Post Edited (08-25-03 14:23)

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 25, 2003 07:19AM
I hope it goes to the last race with the 3 drivers level, MS will only be able to ram 1 driver off unless he does it at the start.
So which ever driver he does not have off the track will be champ if they finish and i am sure all the drivers are very aware this could happen in any of the 3 races left.

Flamebait.You sure do post some dubious posts.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 25, 2003 07:28AM
Posted by: norseS4
Oleg: How would you comment on Schumi's move on Trulli on Sepang this year??

Date: August 25, 2003 07:32AM
he bumped him.:-oBut what does this have to do with a clean move round the outside at Hungary?:-o

Date: August 25, 2003 07:37AM
Anyway without wanting to get sucked into discussion

Or maybe a movie.;-).But it's getting harder to find them with the current F1 management policy.:(

Date: August 25, 2003 07:44AM
Your right Oleg we know we are right u should provide the pics to prove we are wrong lol (joke btw).
Date: August 25, 2003 07:48AM
Posted by: norseS4
Well, I just wanted to see ur reaction on it. I didn't notice that incident on Hungaroring. Will see and then make up my mind. Closing is ok, but where is the difference between closing and blocking??

Post Edited (08-25-03 15:13)

Date: August 25, 2003 08:15AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
Are we on about the first lap here? When JPM got blocked by his team mate (who then threw himself off the track in a desperate attempt to stay with him) and as montoya jinked round him, his resultant loss of speed meant MS ducked past on the outside? Whats wrong with that?

Why is it when JPM or any other driver has a physological battle with MS you all take it so seriously? Its the run in to the championship, any advantage any of them can get is what they are after! Cant you see it! MS used to do it with great effect to Damon Hill. He almost had him quivering wreck, but took it too extremes when he passed him on the formation lap at the british grand prix which was a bit silly.

Lighten up! Let them get on with it, only three weeks to go till the next one guys!

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 25, 2003 09:09AM
Posted by: Muks_C
Michael was on the inside of both Williams into the first corner, and Ralf was ahead of Montoya. Michael was still ahead of both Williams at the second corner, with Ralf still ahead of Montoya, but locking up and spinning. Michael did nothing wrong to Montoya.
Date: August 25, 2003 10:44AM
Posted by: MViper
Oleg:

I'll attack whoever i want, personally i love to "attack" people like u .. who are blindly defending some person which have done a nasty things in his career just to win the championship ..

It's funny to read your comments, it always make me laugh and make me think that there are clowns in this world.

I'm closing the debate here, the debate with u is rather impossible, u don't have ANYTHING S.M.A.R.T to say and u just keep on insulting, so i had to get on your level and insult u back ..

Luckily I will ignore your pathethic posts and read something useful from other F1 fans.

Post Edited (08-25-03 17:47)

"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: August 25, 2003 11:17AM
Well according to JPM MS used his car as a wepon, i have not seen it but will look tomorrow when i get time.
Date: August 25, 2003 11:36AM
Posted by: DEF
Everyone knows Michael and his past so he always did dirty things to win even when the car was the best needs Rubens help twice on A1 ring and he doesn´t need it at all.....He fails when the presure come up and doesn´t when the car is one second faster than the other....

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: August 25, 2003 01:12PM

Date: August 25, 2003 02:36PM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
LOL!

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 25, 2003 03:32PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
lol Ls so true :)

Date: August 25, 2003 03:59PM
Posted by: Ggc
The only problem that the german guy in the red car has is that he cannot win unless he has the only capable car in F1 and no competition. But when there is competition what happens is that Jaques beats him, Mika beats him and now Juan Pablo and Kimi are going to do the same.
Date: August 25, 2003 04:08PM
So i guess 1995 was a fluke then.

Date: August 25, 2003 04:14PM
Oh and 2000. Silly me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy