DC

Posted by bazza 
DC
Date: August 24, 2003 05:48PM
Posted by: bazza
Did you see the bit at the start of the broadcast on ITV asking the drivers who they thought would win the championship?

DC was quality:

(rough quote):

Well, I've spoken to Bernie, so I know who'll win already. But I don't want to spoil it for the viewers

Re: DC
Date: August 24, 2003 06:29PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
I saw him on that blooming boat thinking he was captain coulthard. Well at least he didnt crash it

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 25, 2003 03:07AM
Posted by: Pooky
amazing that DC said he got a bigger 'buzz' fromt he start of that boat race than from any GP he has raced!!!

Date: August 25, 2003 05:39AM
Posted by: andrew_S
yeah, but another pointless pr feature, put some quality into it itv....

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: August 25, 2003 05:43AM
oh i dont know about that!

pointless yes, but none the less interesting

Date: August 25, 2003 05:56AM
Posted by: marcl
As long as they have more than 1 lap DC could do that when he leaves F1.
Date: August 25, 2003 08:14AM
Posted by: Leigh Abbott
amazing that DC said he got a bigger 'buzz' fromt he start of that boat race than from any GP he has raced!!!

I thought he said he didn't expect such a buzz from a start of a yacht race, i don't remember him saying it was bigger than a GP start.

Date: August 25, 2003 08:16AM
Posted by: Zcott
I didn't see it. My recent tactic is to stay in bed until 12:50, then jump up, watch the GP, and then watch the after-race interviews on the highlights programme later.

Date: August 25, 2003 08:18AM
I agree it was all a bit dross and smilie lovey happy, bring back martin brundles thing were he drove certain cars and stuff. I enjoyed that. That coulthard thing was a big 'HUGO BOSS' advert

Date: August 25, 2003 08:19AM
Oooooh, don't even get me started on the adverts!

Date: August 25, 2003 08:55AM
Posted by: Muks_C
I also used to find the Beverly Turner features pointless, before she left to have a baby. She would show us the local fashion clothes shops and stuff like that. WE DON'T CARE!

Martin Brundles features were the best a few years ago when he did his 'Martins Driving School' and every race he did something different in the Jordan.

About the DC feature being a big Hugo Boss advert, Boss has been a sponsor for McLaren for a few years now. Does anyone think this had any influence on Mika Hakkinen naming his son Hugo?
Date: August 25, 2003 09:06AM
Beverly Turner was at least nice to look at unlike DC.

what do we prefer??

or.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Date: August 25, 2003 09:11AM
I don't know....I kind of like the "Remote Linking Forbidden" picture. It's just as square as the one below it.

Date: August 25, 2003 09:12AM
LOL i can see them, thats all that matters

Date: August 25, 2003 09:17AM
Inside you

Date: August 25, 2003 09:32AM
Posted by: Muks_C
It would be good if Bev Turner looked like that at the races! But recently with her being pregnant she didn't look as good (no disrespect to her)

Remember Silverstone a couple of years ago when Murray Walker was daydreaming about being in the back of a caravan with Beverley?
Date: August 25, 2003 09:35AM
she looked quite horny last time i saw her!

and yes, i think the HUGO BOSS name, did have an effect on hakkinen choosing that name for his nipper

Date: August 25, 2003 10:21AM
Posted by: Ellis
pointless yes, but none the less interesting

Almost as interesting on the bit bout Jordans cooking? That was great, wish they wud do more than that.

Fair enough BBC didnt do much before the race, but i wud gladly go back to no crap bout boat racing if they wud have no dam adverts. And for those who say BBC wud always jump in 10seconds before the race with no build up, thats wrong. I have Estoril 96 and theres a good 30min build up.

And nothing bout Jordans cooking or DC's boat racing

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy