Fisi loses road licence

Posted by DrDougal 
Fisi loses road licence
Date: November 21, 2005 08:01PM
Posted by: DrDougal
Sourse itv-f1.com

Giancarlo Fisichella has had his driving licence confiscated for a speeding offence, according to Italian news agency ANSA.

The Renault star was stopped by police early on Sunday morning after being clocked at 148kph in a 60kph zone on the outskirts of his native Rome.

The timing of the incident was unfortunate, to say the least, as last week Fisichella wrote a front-page article for Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport warning youngsters of the dangers of
Re: Fisi loses road licence
Date: November 21, 2005 08:43PM
Posted by: chet
haha rofl.. serves him rite :P

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: November 21, 2005 08:47PM
Posted by: gin
Thing is, ill son or no ill son, NOBODY is allowed to speed, that is what happens, somebody is late for something, decides to speed and then end up underneath an oncuming truck or runing someone over...

Date: November 21, 2005 09:11PM
Posted by: matt3454
wow fisi was going faster than he normally goes in a race

Date: November 21, 2005 09:12PM
Posted by: laurent
this guy is AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Remeber the guys killed in a crash in Rome.... a week ago I think!!!

His comment was : if you wanna race, go karting..... now he lost all the respect I had for him!!

This is really bad pub for him, sorry for him, but in my eyes he's just a real idiot who even doesn't know what he sais!
Date: November 21, 2005 09:30PM
Posted by: vesuvius
remember that he isn't the only one who has done this also Montoya has done this and more then 1 time ....
Date: November 21, 2005 09:31PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Also R.Schumacher and Button has been taken in fault

This is nothing compared to what Max Biaggi did some years ago. If I remember he crossed with a red light with his moto and tried to escape the police chasing him driving like a mad through the roads of Rome... At the end he has been catched... ;)

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2005 09:35PM by R_Scandura.
Date: November 21, 2005 10:14PM
Posted by: chet
yea ralf, jpm and JB have all be caught thinking they're shumi or suumuts :P

ermm yea.. was it senna who was caught.. police sed who do u think u are... mansell?? haha!

or vise versa ;)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: November 21, 2005 11:36PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah i think that was it.

when Ralf was caught, it would have been funny if the policeman had said "who do you think you are? Michael Schumacher?"

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: November 21, 2005 11:44PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Nigel Mansell is on his Special Constable duties on the Isle of Man, and stops a man speeding. It's Jenson Button.

Mansell to Button: 'Who do you think you are, a race winner?'

:)

[Website]
Date: November 22, 2005 12:08AM
MWUAHHHAHAAHADHDHAHDJFKFLWPRK

i bet Fisi wasn't "very 'appy" about it...

Date: November 22, 2005 01:58PM
Posted by: marcl
loads have been caught speeding, senna, mansell, alesi etc

But fisi had made coments then was caught what a prat
Date: November 23, 2005 03:46AM
Posted by: rocker
I don't see this as that bad. He was speeding at night, and he said he was worryed about his daughter that was ill. I should do the same I think.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: November 23, 2005 11:10AM
Posted by: Peat
thats not the point, only a few days ago he made a public statement saying that people should drive safely on the roads.

(by the way, i dont go by the notion that speed kills. I think bad driving is the cause of accidents!)

Date: November 23, 2005 12:52PM
Posted by: rocker
I don't go higher than the street speed limit, but in somthing like that (my family needs me in a hurry, for a really fair thing) maybe i would.

And I think speed kills yes, 'cause you don't know how you drive except when you reach the limit, that isn't the thing you can do in the streets.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: November 23, 2005 01:24PM
i never speed in towns/urban areas, let me get that straight. its just aint worth it.

i just get annoyed with people who think speed equates to dangerous driving.

Date: November 23, 2005 01:54PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Why do you think it's a legal requirement to have lessons in order to get your drivers liscence?

Because otherwise the #@~!}@~ idiots who can't drive kill lots of people whether they're speeding or not
Date: November 23, 2005 02:21PM
is it a legal requirment to have lessons?

cant you just sit the test?

Date: November 23, 2005 04:39PM
i'm sure you could just take the test, but you'd probably fail on so many things.

any yes i agree, speed doesn't kill, its inappropriate use of speed that kills i.e. doing 60 in a 30 zone where people/kids might step out onto the road etc.

Date: November 24, 2005 04:37PM
Posted by: DrDougal
You need to have lessons with a licensed driving instructor who needs to sign documents to prove you are ready to take your test. You also need a road learners car (with joint pedals) so the examinor can take over if needed (braking etc). In the UK anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy