Massa at F1 'University'

Posted by Pooky 
Massa at F1 'University'
Date: August 14, 2003 01:39AM
Posted by: Pooky

Felipe Massa believes his career has taken a step forward thanks to his year testing at Ferrari.

The young Brazilian was sacked by Sauber after proving quick but erratic last season and Ferrari immediately signed him up to complement regular tester Luca Badoer.

His departure from Sauber looked like Massa's final act in Formula One but he believes he is now a more complete driver.

He said: "Here, I have learnt and am learning a lot. For me, Ferrari is proving to be an incredible school.

"Working with Michael Schumacher, Rubens Barrichello and Luca is like going to university.

"The experience I am acquiring this year is very important, especially as I go to all the races and attend all the meetings. The more time I spend with the team the better it is for me."

More news from SportingLife.com

Re: Massa at F1 'University'
Date: August 14, 2003 02:40AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Just wait 'till he feels the effects of going from a Ferrari to a slower car...

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 14, 2003 07:49AM
Posted by: Muks_C
"Working with Michael Schumacher, Rubens Barrichello and Luca is like going to university"

What, do they spend all day at the union bar and go to 2 lectures a week???
Date: August 14, 2003 10:58AM
lol

so they get pissed a lot then!!! hehe

Date: August 14, 2003 01:41PM
Posted by: Muks_C
Is he old enough to drink?
Date: August 14, 2003 01:45PM
Posted by: anze89
Date: August 14, 2003 04:12PM
lol - yes i think he is 20 or 21 isnt he?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy