Gary Anderson Leaves jordan

Posted by Orpheus 
Gary Anderson Leaves jordan
Date: August 02, 2003 07:30AM
Posted by: Orpheus
well according to strong rumours after qualifying, Gary Anderson has handed in his notice to leave Jordan F1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Gary Anderson Leaves jordan
Date: August 02, 2003 07:34AM
Posted by: Zcott
Man, that's not good. I heard James Allen mention it during the ITV coverage, and it's just not good! Gary is the kind of person that Jordan need to take them out of this slump that they're in....now they've lost him, where are they going?

Date: August 02, 2003 07:56AM
Posted by: broders
get £150 million. oh wait...

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: August 02, 2003 08:26AM
if jordan stay the way they are and cant improve then the may aswell give up cos no one wants another minardi team who just cant live with the pace of f1 and are so slow that thy are deciding races simply becos they are lapped about 4 times a race :S

Date: August 02, 2003 08:41AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
another Prost situation here

Date: August 02, 2003 09:01AM
Posted by: chrislewis
if jordan stay the way they are and cant improve then the may aswell give up cos no one wants another minardi team who just cant live with the pace of f1 and are so slow that thy are deciding races simply becos they are lapped about 4 times a race

Well that is an attitude that will get you nowhere in life. Its bad for the fans but its a stupid idea to give up. Plus, I would rather see teams being lapped than having less teams overall.
Date: August 02, 2003 09:02AM
Posted by: genesis
I think tez is just pissed off :) He is a Jordan supporter after all!

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: August 02, 2003 09:25AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
Strange to think they were championship contenders just not that long ago.

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 02, 2003 02:53PM
chris lewis - Jordan just cannot live with the top teams. they need a gd works deal with someone like audi or VW or something. unless they get that then they are 1 year behind everyone else which is a massive margin in f1 these days. i dont think f1 is a place for independent teams anymore. after all if they are short on cash and not performing, who wld sponsor them :?

i am a jordan supporter and have been since i started watching f1 and i always will b until they leave f1. But EJ making stupid mistakes like the vodafone legal case is just going too far and i cant see them lasting unless they get a gd sponsor and merc engines until another manufacturer joins f1.

Date: August 02, 2003 07:06PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
This is the second time hes left isnt it? First time was he sacked? I know he was at stewart ford/jaguar for a while, and then left just before Johnny herbet scored a win in one of his cars....................

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 02, 2003 07:22PM
Posted by: LS.
my mate that makes the F1 fuel tanks ( and got us those awesome silverstone tickets :) YAY!!!!) met with garry anderson when he was working with adrian reynard and told me that garry anderson was a complete tosser to work with,

adrian reynard by comparison was a delight to work with

not really an insight into why anderson has given his notice, but gives you an idea of what these people can be like

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 02, 2003 08:34PM
"

Date: August 04, 2003 04:35PM
Posted by: Muks_C
During the race James Allen apologised to the viewers and said that Anderson was going to slowly phase himself out of the day-to-day running of the team, and hadn't given his notice as he said the day before.
Date: August 04, 2003 06:32PM
Posted by: andrew_S
anderson left early 98 to be replaced by gascoigne, remember, and at that stage jordan had the firepower to be a top top team, but all there employes (mike and, sam micheal being good examples) were pinched by "bigger fish" sadly thats where it all went pairshapped, its sad, remembering back to the early days there was so much promise, now they really are hanging on by a thread, sad situation, F1 needs more privateers, i hate this manufacturer controled world.... even williams and mclaren, couldnt be called priviteers anymore :(

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: August 04, 2003 06:42PM
Posted by: broders
lets have another wet race :)

;)

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: August 05, 2003 08:39AM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'll let you have those for free, Andy!

Date: August 05, 2003 09:06AM
Posted by: tux
OMG you are gay :-o ;)

Date: August 05, 2003 10:44AM
:|? Can you really not think of anything else to come up with?

Date: August 05, 2003 11:56AM
Posted by: tux
no :)

but u have to admit that sounded really gay ;)

Date: August 05, 2003 11:59AM
Did it? :-o I wouldn't know, would you? ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy