Things i can't understand

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
Things i can't understand
Date: September 24, 2005 02:59AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
1-Stephan Sarrazan: he drove for Minardi in Brazil in 1999 ,he outqualafied his team mate and he got 18 on the gird (out of 22),he got into 11 place during the race,tell he had a Suspention Failure, (why was Sarrazn never hired again)
2-in the long History of f1 ,no driver has ever retired in the last lap while he is in the lead (Mansell,it was his fault,its like turining ur engine off in the last lap) and it happens to the finnish driver at the west Mclaren Mercedes team twice in 5 years.
3-Malaysia 1999:how did they let Ferrari to deliver the peace themselves to the court,its like the cops calling me and telling me (we suspect u have drugs in ur pocket,we hope u will be nice enough to drop by so we can search u ,don't be late)

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2005 03:06AM by Hakkinenf1.
Re: Things i can't understand
Date: September 24, 2005 03:56AM
Posted by: Karan19
blimey...that sure is another interesting post :P
Date: September 24, 2005 04:06AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
i am to sleepy to know if u are being serious or funny.i am actually getting asleep every 10 secs

gooooz fra ba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2005 04:07AM by Hakkinenf1.
Date: September 24, 2005 04:53AM
Posted by: Red_Bull
often wondered about the sarrazin guy. last i knew he became a prost test driver in 2001. i think he may have deserved another chance in a grand prix because the stats say he did a decent job in brazil.
Date: September 24, 2005 09:04AM
Posted by: b-tone
in 1967 jim clark lost a lap at monza, then raced around to the lead again only to run out of gas on the last lap

oh, and ascari drove into the lake at monaco on the last lap while leading

____
Tony

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2005 09:04AM by b-tone.
Date: September 24, 2005 09:16AM
Posted by: anze89
I think sarrazin became rally driver. He drove a few races for subaru last season and at the begining of this season

Date: September 24, 2005 09:51AM
Posted by: IWE
Sarrazin was also test driver for toyota after end of prost team.. And Subaru did hire him this year to drive their 2nd factory team car because he made better job last year with private team subaru than Hirvonen with factory team car..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: September 24, 2005 11:05PM
Posted by: The Lopper
oh, and ascari drove into the lake at monaco on the last lap while leading

The Mediterranean is now a lake? ;)

I suppose Damon Hill did make it to the finish in 1997 Hungary, but it could have been so much better

Date: September 25, 2005 05:23AM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
1. Who knows. Hes in WRC now.

2. Thats McLaren for you...

3. You obviously havent done any research on the subject. The bargeboards were deemed to be illegal by the stewards however ferrari protested and got a chance to explain the situation in court. It is nothing like the example you gave.
Date: September 25, 2005 07:12AM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Pironi led at the start of the last lap of Monaco 1982 and ran out of fuel. He was classified 2nd, one lap behind Patrese, although essentially he retired from the race. De Cesaris was running second at the start of the final lap but also stopped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: September 25, 2005 05:50PM
Posted by: Hologide
Gotta feel sorry for Sarrazin, the deserved so much more. But maybe we will see him in F1 again someday...
Date: September 27, 2005 01:27PM
Posted by: gary42
Didn't Brabham run out of fuel in the lead on the last lap, push the car to the finish, and then get disqualified. Same as retiring on last lap

Date: September 27, 2005 02:26PM
Posted by: marcl
What was that monaco race when patrese won and 2 people dropped out on the last lap.
Date: September 27, 2005 03:20PM
Posted by: rocker
Senna runed (I know it's wrong, but how is the past of run??) out of fuel on the last lap in two races in 1991.

[Edited]But he wasnt in the first place in none of them.[/Edited]

--------------------------------------------
Rocker

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2005 03:22PM by rocker.
Date: September 27, 2005 03:36PM
@rocker
RAN ;)

Date: September 27, 2005 03:45PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
you weren't far off! :)

Weird tenses in english, hey.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 27, 2005 03:47PM
Aye, English tis a @#$%& weird language. No wonder we can't speak French - we're still trying to get our heads round our own language

Date: September 27, 2005 03:52PM
Posted by: marcl
1991, 1992, 1993 he ran out of fuel i think it was at silverstone on the same corner

Date: September 27, 2005 04:22PM
Posted by: rocker
Thank you all!!!

Sorry but I couldn't remember the correct tense of it. :P

Thanks!!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: September 27, 2005 04:29PM
S'alright - I don't know any portugues, so just forgetting some tenses is pretty good

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy