Schumacher-reading between the lines?

Posted by Keithb 
Schumacher-reading between the lines?
Date: August 01, 2003 06:03AM
Posted by: Keithb
In today's paper M.S. is quoted as saying that he does not want Jaques Villeneuve at Ferrari,as they want to improve!
Reading between the lines,should this have read-"I don't want J.V. at Ferrari,because I would then have a team-mate who wouldn't pull over for me to pass,and generally wouldn't do as he was ordered. J.V. isn't a puppet like Rubens is,and I would have the spotlight taken off me."

Re: Schumacher-reading between the lines?
Date: August 01, 2003 06:06AM
Posted by: Oleg
Or maybe,JV is crap and Bernie can **** off with his stupid ideas.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 01, 2003 06:26AM
Posted by: stevewaller
JV's years in F1 and my opinions:

1996: was probably his best year in F1, he seriously impressed alough in a good car 9/10
1997: Champion but made hard work of it in the best car by far. 8/10
1998: Showed glimpses of brilliance after mid season in a bad car but was below average generally. 6/10
1999: Jumped ship to new team BAR. Was enthusiastic to start with but soon became frustrated in an unreliable car. Made a fool of himself in spa. 6/10
2000: Another poor season for BAR in what was a poor car 6/10
2001: see 2000
2002: Seemed to have some hunger back but generally was a poor season in still a rubbish car. 7/10
2003: Has been desperately unlucky with an unreliable but fast car and has been outshone by Button 7/10

All in all IMHO JV has never really impressed me in F1 although i would like to see him in a top team for 1 season to finally prove himself as a fast driver (if he can??)

cheers, Steve ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
Date: August 01, 2003 06:30AM
Posted by: Ellis
Or maybe,JV is crap and Bernie can **** off with his stupid ideas.

1997 Wolrd Champion doesnt seem crap to me

I agree with Keith

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 01, 2003 06:31AM
Posted by: Pooky
i would give him 5/10 for this season, due to what he said about button in winter, and the fact he i slower!

Date: August 01, 2003 06:34AM
1997 Wolrd Champion doesnt seem crap to me

I agree with Keith

You're funny.I suppose Michael must be quaking in his boots over a man who "still" can't beat Jenson "Timberlake" Button.

I wonder when the dellusions of JV fans about him being capable of beating MS in the same car would stop.

Post Edited (08-01-03 13:35)

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: August 01, 2003 06:37AM
Posted by: marcl
MS knows he can not beat JV fair and square remember 1997 :) and if JV is so crap how comes MS took so long to pass him at silverstone in a much better car where his team mate was passing people in better cars that the BAR
Date: August 01, 2003 06:37AM
i know its a joke oleg,

but what does justin timberlake have in connection with button??

Date: August 01, 2003 06:42AM
but what does justin timberlake have in connection with button??

JV about Button's boy-band singer image.

Date: August 01, 2003 06:44AM
Posted by: Mark
the fact that 97 went down to the last race does suggest that ms can beat him in an inferior car let alone the same one.although he was world champion considering the car he had he certainly made hard work of it.
how he must wish he stayed at williams rather than thinking of the money and going to bar.
Date: August 01, 2003 06:45AM
oh! lol!

Date: August 01, 2003 07:03AM
Posted by: Alex13
Wake Up! JV is not as fast as he used to be! Rite now he is not even good enough to be even #2 for one of the top teams

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: August 01, 2003 07:05AM
[Posted removed by Ellis - no spoiler warning - SIGH] :(

Date: August 01, 2003 07:09AM
Just shows that mindgames still work.

Date: August 01, 2003 07:20AM
Posted by: chrislewis
Wake Up! JV is not as fast as he used to be!

No ones as fast as they used to be when there in a slower car.
Date: August 01, 2003 07:25AM
he spin in qualy 1

I was trying to wait until later to watch the qualy by not reading the spoiler thread but now i know that JV spun aarrrrrrhhh :(:(

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: August 01, 2003 07:26AM
oopps. sorry.

Date: August 01, 2003 08:17AM
Posted by: marcl
if jv was in a top car he would be as fast as the other driver, u can not count this year he has been on different fuel to jenson and his car keeps breaking but he is making silly mistakes
Date: August 01, 2003 08:24AM
marc,are you sure you don't have one of these in your garden?

Date: August 01, 2003 08:28AM
no probs powerhorse and as i am a button fan i don't mind bad things happening to JV!! ha ha ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy