TO ALL JV FANS!!!!!!!

Posted by Pooky 
Re: TO ALL JV FANS!!!!!!!
Date: July 31, 2003 06:36AM
Posted by: marcl
and the biggest cheat apart from ms. It was his cars that were illegal and the order to run tc probably came from him
Date: July 31, 2003 07:01AM
Posted by: spoonsey71

it would be a shame to see villeneve go from formula 1 and i would sure miss him as i have done for a few years now.
he has beeen wasting away at BAR. and thats terrible
i surely hope that he gets a decscent drive sonewhere for next season and beyond..
jaques villneuve has a great talent and is like only 2 or 3 other drivers who will actualy fight michael schumacher for track position given the oppurtunity.
if i was a tteam boss id be interested in a guy like that in my team. plus villneuve is damn quick when in the right machine and as has been pointed out he has lost motivation at BAR due to constant reliability and performance problems. but in some part that is down to him by not moving on earlier
as for flavio briatore.. i agree with earlier comment that guy is a donkeys behind. a man that in my eyes is a little to contraversial for formula... especially in the past 94 and 95 seasons
i shall end my post here.. thanks

There's a Kid Called hope
And He's Holding Out His Hand
He See's The Northern Light
Above This highrise Land
Oh Jungleland
Date: July 31, 2003 07:24AM
Posted by: Zcott
The thing with Flavio is that he might be an arse, but he's doing a good job of getting the results. He's a manager, so he knows how to manage things properly. And he's done a good job of getting the right people at the right time and working it all out. This is why Renault are so good - they have excellent management, and good job security. It's exactly why Jaguar fail - bad management, bad job security.

Date: July 31, 2003 07:44AM
Posted by: Ellis
He also seems to get away with smoking in the pit lane when ur not allowed!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 31, 2003 09:22AM
Posted by: chrislewis
but he's doing a good job of getting the results

If you look at Trullis points compared to Alonsos than the results arent as good as it could be.

And he's done a good job of getting the right people at the right time and working it all out

If you read my earlier post you will see that I think he made a wrong descision in choosing Trulli over Button.

He thinks that Trulli has more potential than Button and he thinks Villeneuve is slow. He lost Micheal Schumacher and he might lose that engineer of his to Toyota. His ego is bigger than his management skills.
Date: July 31, 2003 10:34AM
His ego is bigger than his management skills.

"Ego's are like a**eholes. Everyones got one, just some are bigger than others"

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 31, 2003 10:41AM
Posted by: Oleg
'The reason I'm expensive is that someone has decided to pay me that much,' he says. 'I've only gone by the laws of supply and demand.'

'I sense their respect and it makes me feel good. But it's stupid to say I'm too expensive. Above all I want to continue in F1, but I won't be begging.'

Yeah,it's stupid.Being beaten by Jenson Timberlake that is.

Sorry,Jacques,this season showed your true worth and it aint 19 million..You'll have to beg to stay in F1 wether you like it or not.

Post Edited (07-31-03 17:44)

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: July 31, 2003 10:42AM
Posted by: Mark
naturally he's a cheat cause he's associated with ms,the fia who actually check the cars stated that that in their oppinion that it hadn't been used.they are the experts not you.
Date: July 31, 2003 10:43AM
Posted by: Pooky
wow, so jensen is not only a great F1 driver, but he is now a country tennesee american pop singer!!

cool!

Date: July 31, 2003 05:54PM
Posted by: matthewp

naturally he's a cheat cause he's associated with ms,the fia who actually check the cars stated that that in their opinion that it hadn't been used.they are the experts not you

Of course their decision had nothing to do with the fact that F1 was getting terrible press at the time and had been in crisis since the Imola weekend, disqualifying the world championship leading team for cheating would have made the situation a lot worse, so Bernie and Max made sure that they got away with it, also Bernie saw Schumi as F1s next superstar and a replacement for Senna so he wanted him to win the championship.
If they weren't using the illegal aids why was it so well hidden to the point that it took a team of computer experts who work for MI5 a considerable amount of time to find the traction control software, it would also be a huge coincidence that Senna said that something was strange in the way Schumachers Benneton was exiting corners as early as Aida which was before the subject was even brought up, and i'd call Senna an expert not the FIA

Date: July 31, 2003 06:07PM
Posted by: LS.
I remember that at aida, he watch lehto's benneton for a few laps then watched schumachers and made the point the that MS benneton was handling totally different to lehto's

i imagine that the MS fans will now try and make out it was down to his superior driving talents.

was'nt it also proved that by punching in a sequence on the wheel in a certain order that the TC could be made operational on the grid when the boffins investigated the bennton, and all proof was lost once the engine was cut after the race

sounds like getting off on a technicality to me

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 31, 2003 06:25PM
Yeah, TC software was found on the cars in France. Thats a fact, but the FIA cudnt proove it was used. But the fact it was there would have been enouhg for the FIA normally if F1 hadnt had such bad press about that time

It was also thought that the software was able to destroy itself after use, leaving no trace. Almost like a contained virus.

Date: July 31, 2003 06:36PM
Posted by: Ziggy_Marlon
Isn't Trulli managed by Briatore too?
wouldn't that crush any chance of Button getting preference over Trulli in Briatore's driver line-up?

That said, I feel sorry for both JV and JB. the BAR is total SH*TE. The way JV's car was handling in those on-board shots at the nurburgring tells me one thing: BAR need to take the rest of the year off, and get to work on next year's car, because this year, sadly, there going nowhere, fast.

thanks.

Who stole my Burrito?
Date: August 01, 2003 01:52AM
Posted by: stevewaller
That said, I feel sorry for both JV and JB. the BAR is total SH*TE. The way JV's car was handling in those on-board shots at the nurburgring tells me one thing: BAR need to take the rest of the year off, and get to work on next year's car, because this year, sadly, there going nowhere, fast.

I'm sorry but you are totally wrong about that! This years BAR is a very good car designed by a very good designer (Geoff Willis). The problem with the BAR is the Bridgestone tyres, they are crap compared to the Michelins this year. If BAR had developed their car on Michelins they would be a top 4 team. If you think they should take the rest of the year off you know f**k all about F1. Do you remember Buttons 3rd place in qualy 1 at Monaco, no i don't think so!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
Date: August 01, 2003 05:18AM
Posted by: Hitchhiker
Briatore is Italian isn't he? well what do you expect... as I said elsewhere typical italian sports ethics or mafia dealings if your prefer.

Date: August 01, 2003 05:43AM
Do you remember Buttons 3rd place in qualy 1 at Monaco, no i don't think so!

that was because the Bridgestone's were much better at Monaco before the track was rubbered in

Date: August 01, 2003 05:45AM
Yes fair point matthewp but surely you don't agree that the BAR is a sh**e car do you? thats utter garbage

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: August 01, 2003 05:53AM
no its actually a very good car especially compared to last season, its a massive improvement

Date: August 01, 2003 05:55AM
Posted by: marcl
If BAR could use the same tyres as ferrari they would be up there, the engine is good car is good tyres are crap.
Date: August 01, 2003 06:00AM
If BAR could use the same tyres as ferrari they would be up there, the engine is good car is good tyres are crap.

thanks marc1 thats what i was trying to say. Do you think that many of the bridgestone teams will be changing to Michelin next year or stick with Bridgestone??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy