Michael and Alonso

Posted by Ellis 
Re: Michael and Alonso
Date: July 30, 2003 05:41AM
Posted by: McLaren Fan
Date: July 30, 2003 07:34AM
Posted by: Mark
brazil 2002, how this was michaels fault is beyond me,he didn't take montoyas wing off he done that himself,he lost the lead at the first corner and tried to gain it back straight away,ms is allowed to move once and thats all he did.

macau,again mikas fault pure and simple,i've seen the incident numerous times even before i was an ms fan and i never thought it was his fault.

just because rosberg or blundell criticise ms it doesn't make their point any more valid it's still opinion,blundell can criticise all he likes, i can remember numerous times drivers attempting to lap him and he deliberatly blocked them.
Date: July 30, 2003 08:19AM
Posted by: Oleg
From PLanet F-1

OMG,the most unbiased forum on the net.The guys there never have a good word to say about Schumacher and you go quote the whole lot.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: July 30, 2003 08:30AM
I cringed when Juan did it but got into the support bandwagon because he was trying to make a point.

OMG,this person has every right to complain about the "chop".He was trying to make a point

BTW,the video doesn't work for me.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: July 30, 2003 09:09AM
Posted by: Ellis
And I would like to point out that, concerning his "deliberate" accident with Hakkinen at Macau in F3, most people who accuse him of such things have never seen the accident

Oh the accident is not the point, its what was said afterwards that was the point. And want rpooof? ITV F1 mag is the proof. When they have the things "xx ammount of things you didnt know about [insert drive here]"

Mika CLEARLY said that he never forgave michael for this. Michael said sorry to mika after the race then went and told eurosport interviewers a different story. I HAVE seen the accident, and i have what Mika said in that Magazine, and god, i have even seen Michaels interview.

So there would have been two drivers in the history of the sport (probably more who we don't know about) who were disqualified.

Now of course, the key word is COULD. But Fact is theres ONLY ONE. And thats Michael with his dirty driving

Hey, dont belive me hes a cheater?

v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v. tr.
To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
To elude; escape: cheat death.

v. intr.
To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
Informal. To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.

n.
An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
One who cheats; or who has; a swindler
Law. Fraudulent acquisition of another's property.
Botany. An annual European species of brome grass (Bromus secalinus) widely naturalized in temperate regions.

Right, DQ in 1997....u only really get DQ for braking the rules, which must mean he cheated right? Some who cheats, or has cheated, is a chetaer :)

Why should we listen to Keke Rosberg?

Because hes the 1982 Forumla one world champion?

Besides, he is probably talking about if a driver is alongside, and the other driver swerves across the track. Like Hill did. And NOT what Michael did.

Well see, read the quote. He simply says "If someone outbrakes me, I take my hat off to them and say well done. But when someone swerves in the middle of the straight, that's a different matter."

Now, Michael went out of his way to go all the way accross the width of the entire track and put his car on a peice of tarmac that alonsos was on, and put alonso onto the green stuff. Now going by that Keke Rosberg quote it seems to fit in with exactly what he says.
From PLanet F-1

OMG,the most unbiased forum on the net.The guys there never have a good word to say about Schumacher and you go quote the whole lot

shame it wasnt the forum, it was the main site. Never went on the forum.

BTW,the video doesn't work for me.

If it doesnt work for others i can uploaded it elsewhere if you wish?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 30, 2003 09:17AM
shame it wasnt the forum, it was the main site. Never went on the forum.

The main site has a reputation too,like Sean Hughes.

If it doesnt work for others i can uploaded it elsewhere if you wish?

It downloads ok,but none of my media players want to play it.

Date: July 30, 2003 09:42AM
Posted by: Mark
Why should we listen to Keke Rosberg?

and wasn't he mika hakinnens adviser in f-1,

the 1982 f1 champion who won one race that year and a handful all carrer
Date: July 30, 2003 10:34AM
It downloads ok,but none of my media players want to play it.

Oh right. the only codes i have installed are the KazaaLite Codec pack and Dvix. If u have the latest version of WMP (9.sumfin) then it tries to download missing codecs for you :)

the 1982 f1 champion who won one race that year and a handful all carrer
Whats your point? :S

Hes an F1 world champion. He has won races. And he seemed to say he doesnt think people should swearve on the strighrs, or he doesnt like it, or whatever

You are not F1 world champion, nor an F1 drive.r Nor am i, or anyone else here.

This is the kind of thign people get bans and penelties for (in CART its inst DQ, Plato was given 5 race suspended ban in ASCAR, I rememebr someone doing it in BTCC Olton Park and being DQ.

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 30, 2003 10:45AM
Ellis, why are all your posts so bloody long?

Date: July 30, 2003 12:08PM
Well because i cobine mine into one post. You would rather post 4 different topics i noticed ;)

Date: July 30, 2003 12:13PM
Ellis: 1pt
McLaren Fan: 0pts

Date: July 30, 2003 01:09PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Now of course, the key word is COULD. But Fact is theres ONLY ONE. And thats Michael with his dirty driving

You have missed the point of my post. I was saying, on the grounds that the FIA disqualified Michael in 1997, Senna would have been disqualified in 1990. My point? You would not, therefore, have been able to say "Michael is the only driver who has been disqualified". Because you can argue (quite reasonably) that Senna should also have been disqualified. So like I said, it is in effect a mute point.

Right, DQ in 1997....u only really get DQ for braking the rules, which must mean he cheated right? Some who cheats, or has cheated, is a chetaer

Well I'm glad you view it in such a simple and feeble-minded way. Tell me, if somebody kills an assailant in self-defence, are they a murderer?

Fair enough. I defy you to question anything that Michael Schumacher ever says again, in that case.

in CART its inst DQ, Plato was given 5 race suspended ban in ASCAR, I rememebr someone doing it in BTCC Olton Park and being DQ

I don't know why you keep repeating this point. They are completely different categories of motorsport.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 30, 2003 01:21PM
Well I'm glad you view it in such a simple and feeble-minded way. Tell me, if somebody kills an assailant in self-defence, are they a murderer?

IMO NO. (like the farmer who shot an intruder and killed him, he was jailed wrongly IMO because for all he knew the intruder could ahve killed him)

But how does this relate to Michale delbratly running into JV? Can you please tell me how you are linking these, i did miss that (sounds like im saying that in an offensive way, which i am not, im just meaning i ahve missed something)

in CART its inst DQ, Plato was given 5 race suspended ban in ASCAR, I rememebr someone doing it in BTCC Olton Park and being DQ

I don't know why you keep repeating this point. They are completely different categories of motorsport.

Because in BTCC for example its normal for cars to make contact. This is how tin tops is. Forumla one is ment to be the highest form of motor racing in the world, with the worlds greatest drivers, the worlds greatest cars, and the worlds greatest tracks. But yet, Michael drove like a MGF driver at Silverstone, like Alonso in Brazil and Nurburgring

Obviously the worlds greatest drivers dont always ahve the worlds greatest driving standards

Fair enough. I defy you to question anything that Michael Schumacher ever says again, in that case.

If u wish, but then again, if you are going to tell me im not allowed to question Michael Schumahcer, then you can not question Keke Rosberg here? :S

See Michael does have a fair ammount to lose if he turned round and said "well yea...ok, i did block Alonso kinda unfairly". It cud even get him in trouble with the FIA in an extream situation

Keke on the other hand has nothing to lose. He can say what he wants, when he wants, to who he wants and how he wants and there aint nobody thats.

I didnt say that "you must belive all drivers on eveyrthing they say". But considering Renault seemed to claim after 2 days that Alonso was pretty pissed, Mark Blundel seemd to think it was unfair, Keke Rosberg has been quoted saying that swearving is in question, and Michael himself made a comment on theres no excuse for baning wheels....seems like decent enough case to me :S

How come in Nurburgring MS understeers into JPM, the stewards invesgitae it and Ross Brawn moans. Then MS forces Alonso right off the track at 170-180mph, and the Stewards do nothing and Ross Brawn doesnt have a problem with it?

Only thing consistant about F1 is the inconsistancy between drivers

Date: July 30, 2003 02:24PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
roll on hockenhiem.......................

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy