Quali 1 spoiler thread

Posted by sasjag 
Quali 1 spoiler thread
Date: July 18, 2003 02:42AM
Posted by: sasjag
:)

don't spoil it for me, i ain't gonna be home in time to see it

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Re: Quali 1 spoiler thread
Date: July 18, 2003 04:18AM
Posted by: make
Jaguar has Terminator 3 as a sponcor ;)

Date: July 18, 2003 06:30AM
Posted by: Abstraction
KOOL

Andrew. Australia.
Date: July 18, 2003 07:17AM
Posted by: G_Force
What happened to Rubens?, I'm only watching F1-live.com's text qualifying and it shows Rubens having set a time of 1:31.700, but the commentary text isnt working.

Raikkonen looks well off the pace.

Post Edited (07-18-03 14:20)

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: July 18, 2003 07:47AM
Posted by: urk10
Barrichello loses it just as he enters the third sector.He is beached in the gravel,bringing out the red flag.
Date: July 18, 2003 08:40AM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
Rubens is having such a desapointing season....

well, anyway, I hope Justin Wilson is the only driver running on dry tarmac tomorrow, and then comes the rain for everyone else, I would love to see him starting from the pole spot!!!! hehehehe....

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Date: July 18, 2003 08:54AM
Posted by: marcl
I must say i watched the session at work and have to agree when people say its boring on friday.

They should have the old style on friday and the 1 lap on sat.

Friday really does mean nothing apart from when u go out and as we have seen in the past it really does not make that much difference.

I tell u MS came close to losing that car a few times, they apparently again have used tyres that they can not race with so it looks good for williams and mclaren.

Kimi was not on the pace in the moring either, they said he is trying differnent tyres to dc

Did anyone notice how the f2003-ga now looks like the f2002?. Looks like they have made changes to the car in line with last years

Post Edited (07-18-03 16:10)

Date: July 18, 2003 09:41AM
Posted by: Oleg
I missed the quali.But i watched Lance's butt being trounced

Anyway,Ferrari are using new fuel,new tyres and new rear wing.Tyre wise very consistant this morning.Better than McLaren and Williams,but as we seen this is hardly an indication for Sunday.

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: July 18, 2003 09:56AM
Ferrari are using a new front wing, rear wing, turning vains, fuel, engine, fuel, they are the only ones on the new tyres though
Date: July 18, 2003 11:33AM
Posted by: Pooky
well i was at the circuit.

rubens lost it under turn in, he corrected, but ran out of track.

raikkenons lap was basically ****. very untidy, nearly lost it thru stowe.

thats about it.

was more fun watching the practice sessions with all the cars on track at once than qualifying!

Date: July 18, 2003 12:26PM
Posted by: LS.
ITV reckon that it started raining at the part of the track before rubens got to it, so that could be the reason the lost it.

if its hot tomorrow you can bet one of the williams will be on pole :)

if the conditions are the same then it will be a close call between michael, jpm and ralf

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 18, 2003 01:20PM
Posted by: Ellis
Are ITV the directors this weekend?

They missed the start of both Buttons and Heidfelds laps

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 18, 2003 01:35PM
Did u see how hard Ms had to push to get that time compared to the williams drivers?

I really though ms was gonna lose that car
Date: July 18, 2003 03:47PM
Posted by: Pooky
just got this snippet from press conference:

Q:
Ross, there is a rumour going round that Bridgestone have sent a letter to Ferrari asking Felipe Massa to be taken off tyre testing. It sounds like you have never heard that one before, but is that the truth?

RB:
I don't know who writes your questions for you but you need to get a better scriptwriter because I think that is the least factual question of all the ones you have asked. Felipe is a very good test driver, he gives good information and, in fact, we are lucky in that we have four drivers that give very good information and we have very little preference over who does what. There is often an occasion when we are picking a final tyre for a race and we will ask a race driver, or both race drivers, to make that final decision, and that is what happened last week. But if you will excuse my language, that is complete bullshit.

nice choice of words there ross!!!!!!!!

Date: July 18, 2003 07:24PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
was more fun watching the practice sessions with all the cars on track at once than qualifying!

completely agree. It was the same at Melbourne as well.

Date: July 18, 2003 10:06PM
Posted by: Abstraction
Ralf and JPM said they were going easy, and that they could of got at least 5 tenths more if thry pushed :D

Its gonna be hard 4 MS

Andrew. Australia.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy