> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > DC in Ferrari for 1 year is possible
>
>
> no it isnt it stupid.
>
> he is contracted to RBR for 2006.

Uhh, you might want to reconsider that "stupid" crack of yours....

[www.f1racing.net]

"There is, though, some 'wild card' speculation for Rubens' vacated Ferrari seat. One theory says Ferrari has asked 2006 engine partner Dietrich Mateschitz (Red Bull) to release David Coulthard for a year."

DC should stick with Red Bull where he is a clear #1 in my opinion....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2005 10:02PM by Jagdpanzer.
Re: Barrichello in BAR
Date: August 01, 2005 11:41AM
Posted by: Advong
Thats suprising as the ferrari team management have never really rated DC and would probably be happier taking massa
Date: August 01, 2005 12:41PM
Posted by: chet
i am actually excited about Barachello goin... if he is..

but i would have preferd Button as his team-mate because that would have been 1 good lineup..

imo the most consistant and most equal paring on the grid... but its Sato... no worrys 2 good drivers..

about Button and Webber... well i sed this earlier this year... JB will blow Webber out of the water.. and tbh this season has proved Webber is not as good as ppl thought...

it will just be like JB and Sato again... I just hope Williams get it right... i mean the livery.. coz im not having my JB drive for a poor loooking car lol

but yeah BAR (and Mcalren) still my frav team.. JB my frav driver... i will still support BAR... prob even more soo... it wud be so nice to watch them win and be successful in Rubens hands :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 01, 2005 12:42PM
Posted by: Fincent
Then one only has to wonder who will partner Massa when Schuey retires....does anyone remember what happened to benetton when schumacher left? I can see the same happening with ferrari, and them having a few bad years going through most drivers on the grid until they stumble across a hot upcoming talent (like benneton/renault did with alonso) and get back to winning. lol, history repeats itself...but by that time it'll be 2015 easy and nobody will remember this post lol :P

-Fincent

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: August 01, 2005 02:34PM
Posted by: LS.
Benetton went down the pan because Ferrari employed their key personel after Michaels success with Benneton, contrary to fact that it was down to michael.

Ross Brawn, Rory Byrne, Nigel Stepney etc amongst others left Benetton and almost immaediatly Ferrari were a transformed team, whilst Benneton were a shell of their former self and never really recovered until Renault took over.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 01, 2005 04:41PM
Posted by: montana_uk
Well Rubens seems upset that it's out of the bag, and he's asking the media to stop asking him about it, as he claims it's affecting the atmosphere in Ferrari.
[www.itv-f1.com]

But it sounds like it's going to be announced soon, along with Massa joining Ferrari to replace him.
[www.planet-f1.com]

Laters,

Montana_UK
Date: August 01, 2005 04:46PM
Posted by: Red Sam
'If Button eventually drives for Williams it is possible that Takuma Sato might be retained to drive alongside Barrichello,

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: August 01, 2005 05:35PM
Posted by: montana_uk
Exactly - I reckon it will be Rubens and Anthony Davidson in BAR next year, as BAR said to Ant at the beginning of the year that he will get a seat for 2006 if they lose Button (which they are likely to do).

I think that Fisi has more than a 1 year deal at Renault, so he's staying there, and Heidfeld is 100% likely to be a BMW driver next year, probably with Nico Rosberg, as I don't think that BMW will use JV, even though he had a 2 year deal with Sauber. Owners changed, so the contract is not likely to be upheld.

Laters,

Montana_UK
Date: August 01, 2005 05:36PM
I think BMW will happily buy out JVs contract if it means getting an up and coming driver in there.

RedSam

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: August 01, 2005 05:51PM
Posted by: mimo
Barrichello said that the commentaries that it would leave the team would have created problems inside of the team

"This history created problems of the teams inside. Some mechanics and engineers, with which I have a great relationship, had come to ask to me if it is truth that I am leaving. This is the type of thing that not aid during a race. If I will have that to say some thing on my future, I go to make in the alias process. I prefer not to hear more on this ", declared to the periodical La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Jean Todd did not agree to that the Barrichello said

"Barrichello said that some histories had created tension and annoyances in the team? What it annoys me is not to obtain to be successful. I give priority to the things that in make them to be successful. I am not interested in pressure and tension ".
declared to the periodical La Gazzeta dello Sport
Date: August 01, 2005 05:55PM
dont forget that Piquet and Barrichello dont get on at all

RedSam

Date: August 01, 2005 08:07PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mini Maestro Wrote:
> -----
> > mimo Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > DC in Ferrari for 1 year is possible
> >
> >
> > no it isnt it stupid.
> >
> > he is contracted to RBR for 2006.
>
>
> Uhh, you might wnt to reconsider that "stupid"
> crack of yours....
>
>
>
> "There is, though, some 'wild card' speculation
> for Rubens' vacated Ferrari seat. One theory says
> Ferrari has asked 2006 engine partner Dietrich
> Mateschitz (Red Bull) to release David Coulthard
> for a year."
>
> DC should stick with red Bull where he is a clear
> #1 in my opinion....
>
>
>

shutup japdanzer i dont need to reconsider it
from your source its a "theory", theory isnt fact
Date: August 01, 2005 08:20PM
Posted by: tripleM
I reckon people will be in for a shock when Barrichello joins BAR.

And i don't mean it in a positive way.

Date: August 01, 2005 08:37PM
the Nelson Piquet did not imagine that confusion caused for the Barrichello ahauahahauhuahuhahauahahhahahuahaiahai
Nelson Piquet is a loquacious
Date: August 01, 2005 09:39PM
barrchello is very angry with piquet

"Why the Piquet had that to count this history? He would not be better if it folloied the son in the GP2, to the intention, that does not seem to be going very well? He also has much confusion in Brazil ", declared to the Gazzetta dello Sport.
Date: August 02, 2005 02:47AM
Posted by: Marco1
Concerning the Rubans Matter, I am hearing strong reports from both brazilian and italian media. There was an article concerning the matter on dailyf1.com where both rubans and todt did not deny the move.

Moving along, I would definantly love to see DC in a ferrari. I think He would be a great addition to help carry over a transition from this schumacher era to the new Kimi/Alonso era. I believe that the racing between he and MS would be quite phenominal.

Imo Massa just doesnt seem as though he is enough for Ferrari, Fisi will never drive there as long as MS is there. If fisi goes to the scuderia, it would take away from schumacher fanbase, something which the 7 times world champion doesnt want.

Also if F1racing editors are dropping seed on Fisi, ITV are busting their nuts over kimi, ron denis, and jenson button. Absolutly the worst race coverage/commentary I have ever seen, james allen needs to be fired BADLY! Sundays race was sooo disturbing I watched the Speed coverage instead, at least they aint that bias!
Date: August 02, 2005 03:24AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
The Lopper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Source?
>
> Nobody expected this:
>

source?

dont think anyone expected that either
Date: August 02, 2005 04:06AM
Webber is another one that can go for ferrari, or for Renault, since Fravio Briatore is the entrepreneur of it, it was spoken during the transmission of the GP of the Hungria for the TVGlobo, who Franck Williams very is disappointed with the Webber, it more waited of it, since the Nick is walking better that it

Date: August 02, 2005 12:00PM
Posted by: marcl
y would anyone want webber he is just an average driver who fades as the season goes on. I never really rated him now people can see what an average driver he is.

Ferrari have said if rb wants to leave then he can
Date: August 02, 2005 12:44PM
Posted by: Karan19
yeah i agree with u marcl...wouldnt want webber at ferrari for sure.

massa has a lot of talent thats for sure, but i believe he still needs to work on it a bit more if he wants to be successful at Ferrari's level. Ideally him and Kimi (once he gets tired of Mclaren's disability to provide him with a reliable car) would be the perfect combination at Ferrari once Schumi retires.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy