The Hungarian Grand Prix (Spoilers go here!)

Posted by Wirah 
"The only one doing a great race was Heidfeld.McLaren's were where they are supposed to be."

ah lol true true, I noticed heidfeld did a great race too :)

and montoya would never let kimi pass, but I am not so sure who would win ,if montoya or kimi ,despite montoya stopping one lap after or not

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2005 05:20PM by Forgotten-Boy.
Re: The Hungarian Grand Prix (Spoilers go here!)
Date: July 31, 2005 05:19PM
Posted by: calimbo
Can you imagine what could happen if they do that? Renault would be the first in jump, and the problem would be serious, i don't think they want to risk that way

Team orders are banned though...

[en-gb.facebook.com]
it seemed montoya had the advantage but raikkonen was closing the gap, so i am not sure who would be the winner if juan didn't have that problem.
by the way mclaren AGAIN lost a 1-2 podium finish. shame continues...
Date: July 31, 2005 05:31PM
Posted by: Muks_C
looks like McLaren also have a Renault-style "retire car 2" button...

good job from Kimi, good job from Alonso too, we needed him to get no points.

was a surprisingly interesting race considering it was on the worst track in f1.

I almost believed MS could win, until he pitted before Kimi.

James Allen said "Ralf Schumacher is going to get his first podium for Ferrari"

idiot.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 31, 2005 05:52PM
Don't you find wierd that this guy, who has been showing alonso's finger is not showing up? mhhh....I'm wondering why

Date: July 31, 2005 05:54PM
Posted by: IWE
Btw how did Kimi get pass montoya in first laps and somebody was talking that he did it under yellow flags??

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: July 31, 2005 05:58PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
Guys if youre asking me, this scenario is just what I wanted to be, although I wanted MS to win. However great race for Kimi and for both Williams drivers. I think Webber even had better race than Heidfeld (Nick started 12, finished 6 and Mark started 16 and finished 7). Toyota showed great pace also, Trulli wasnt "moving chicane". My opinion is that champ isnt over yet, this race has showed how things can sudenly be turned in the other way.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
"looks like McLaren also have a Renault-style "retire car 2" button... "

or not ... seems like Kimi was getting more problems than Monty in the last couple of race , wasn´tt he ?
Date: July 31, 2005 06:05PM
Posted by: dolinseks
calimbo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't you find wierd that this guy, who has been
> showing alonso's finger is not showing up?
> mhhh....I'm wondering why
>
>

Yeah, where is yositm?

Alonso was SO slow today , look at this fastest lap time

"12 5 Fernando Alonso Renault 51 15:15:45 190.285 1:22.884 "

12th fastest ?? ... was something else on his car damaged but his front wing ?
Date: July 31, 2005 06:09PM
Alonso move in the first corner, at my judge, was stupid, How come do you expect to overtake somebody when there's a lot of racing lines, and choosing the one on the inside, or even more, grass!!!

Date: July 31, 2005 06:09PM
He showed us again, who he is, with another unforced driver error.

Date: July 31, 2005 06:10PM
Posted by: Karan19
I think its because he was stuck behind Barrichello for most of the race.

But yeah fairly entertaining race that considering there wasnt a whole lot of overtaking up front. Feel a bit bad for Montoya. The win was there for the taking. Pretty easy for Kimi in the end,in a car far superior in terms of speed to everyone else. Looks like Williams' new aero parts are putting them on the right track again, with a fairly decent result this weekend. Great job by Michael to get P2 in the end, with those rear Bridgestones degrading rapidly. I never thought he would hang onto P2 and expected him to slip down to P5 or P6,similiar to the closing laps of Germany.

Wonder what those people who said he would pit within 5 laps or at the end of the formation lap even, are saying now. That really was a great qualifying performance considering the margin of pole and the fuel he had onboard. Hope he, Kimi AND Alonso can continue similiar form into Turkey so the championship tightens up even more as the season draws to a close :)
haha didnt watch the race but still i knew schuie was somewhat heavy
Date: July 31, 2005 06:15PM
Posted by: yositm
@#$%&i.n.g ralph again! Although, in any case, i don't believe that Alonso would have finished on podium today, very bad performance from Renault, but still 26 points ahead. It's surprising how things have changed: in the past this was a good track for Renault and tracks like Silverstone were bad, now just the opposite.

Congratulations to Kimi, he had the luck on his side today. if McLaren goes in this way the rest of the season they will lost the constructors championship. The have to watch these problems seriously.

TOMA!!!
Date: July 31, 2005 06:18PM
And here he is!!!!

Date: July 31, 2005 06:20PM
Posted by: yositm
Calimbo and dolinseks: I have arrived home just now. I've been out all the weekend and watched the race at my parents home, where i do not have Internet connection.

I do not hide as you believe.

Here are the fingers:

TOMA!!!
Date: July 31, 2005 06:20PM
Posted by: assadof1
schumacher fastest lap was 0.2 slow then the mclaren this is great
beside the closest time to him (othe then kimi and juan) is trulli
with 0.4 slower then michael ( kimi fastest lap was in lap 40 but michael
fastest lap was in lap 13 )

so this could mean something

and barrichello can beat alonso and he is fast then him sometimes

speed freak
Date: July 31, 2005 06:21PM
Yeah, only because we mentioned him. Otherwise, I am sure, he wouldt have posted anything.

@Karan:

I think that Schumi made that lap in quali mostly because of the softer tyre compound. It was planned that they will wear out heavily during the race.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy