The Hungarian Grand Prix (Spoilers go here!)

Posted by Wirah 
Re: The Hungarian Grand Prix (Spoilers go here!)
Date: July 30, 2005 08:34PM
Posted by: checha
ARE YOU SCARED??

Date: July 30, 2005 08:48PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
hmm thrown it up in the air abit hasnt it? are we to see imola pace from the ferrari? i think not.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: July 30, 2005 08:55PM
In most of the races this year Michael went out with fuel to do 1 or more pits stop that everyone else (except in Germany) and the gap still around 0.500 Sec so i dont think is because the fuel!!

But they got 2sec forward in only 1 week witn only 2 days of test...Tomorrow we will see

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2005 08:57PM by checha.
Date: July 30, 2005 09:04PM
Posted by: b-tone
looks like schumi has decided to retire.
and he's decided he has only 7 more races to beat senna's record. expect an early stop and lacklustre race.
and expect 2 more poles this year.

____
Tony

This grid positions remember me 2003. Alonso on pole, Webber in 3th for Jaguar, jumping for second and hold everybody behind, giving to Fernando a easy win. Now it´s Michael on pole and Jarno in 3th....so...
Anyway, the Mclarens have to stay cool and calm even if the Toyotas jump ahead. They have the pace to catch Michael even if he´s open a gap, let´s say, of 15, 20 seconds after the first 20 laps. It´s a long...long...race, and very hot. Bridgestone tyres appears to lose pace in hot races, at the later stages....just look at Bahrein...Malaysia...Hockenheim...
Anyway...good race in prospect.
About the record of Michael, well...Ayrton Senna did this in less than 10 years of F1 career....more or less about 160 GPs...whereas Michael has already 15 years of F1 career...more than 220 GPs, and still don´t reach this record, so, we can´t really compare....
In my opinion...talking about pure speed, Senna can´t never be reached by anyone...
Date: July 30, 2005 09:07PM
I think Ruebens is going for 2 stop (See the practice time) very close to Alonso and company and Ms is going for 3 (If he make some good gap, he will win)

But Ferrari seemed pretty surprised that MS got pole by such a margin. If they knew he only had a 3-stop fuel load in the car they would have expected that Schumi be right up there. The fact that they are surprised that he was that quick suggests he has a pretty reasonable amount of fuel on board.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 30, 2005 09:45PM
Posted by: requenov
b-tone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> looks like schumi has decided to retire.
> and he's decided he has only 7 more races to beat
> senna's record. expect an early stop and
> lacklustre race.
> and expect 2 more poles this year.
>

Completely agree with you

Date: July 30, 2005 09:45PM
Posted by: tripleM
Some people are more obcessed with Senna's record than Schumacher himself.

tripleM Wrote:
> Some people are more obcessed with Senna's record
> than Schumacher himself.
>
> In project management when something goes wrong
> the eternal rule is:
>
> * blame the innocent
> * praise the people not even involved
>
> "we are sorry for Fisico and the problems he had
> again, which were our fault"
>
> Flavio Briatore,almost any given Sunday

yup.
Date: July 31, 2005 02:04AM
Posted by: assadof1
well maybe schumacher in lighter fuel but if you checked all the season till now we
saw him in a lighter fuel few times and he didn't perform well as he done in Here so
it had to be something else other then the fuel they may improved in other sides
we don't know until tomorrow's race maybe they got more performance more bridgestone
for the one lap ....
for me it's just great to see the ferrari back in top and smashing that blue and yellow
crap even just for the pole...even if the mclaren won tomorrow it will be nice but i hope
it's gona be a red podium ( not toyota ) it will be a great present to me for my birthday
which by the way happen today 31 july

speed freak
Date: July 31, 2005 02:47AM
Good tell !!

Date: July 31, 2005 03:36AM
Posted by: assadof1
well checha i don't think that ferrari the had advantage from a two days of testing
but you can say the whole month becouse i don't think that you could improve something
then you get it with you for the next race with in just 2 or 3 days it's impossible
so maybe what ferrari had right now is a result of the testing before hockenheim and
silverstone and as ross brawn said they stopped the development for the f2005 after
germany.

and i don't think we gona see imola pace today but i guess in monza we could have something
like that

and if schumacher decided to retire maybe it's true b-tone

..by the way you can compare between them (senna and schumacher) by the winning margin
in 160 gp for each one.....

speed freak
Date: July 31, 2005 06:09AM
Posted by: calimbo
dolinseks Wrote:
> He had to do that I think that Ron said he must
> change his helmet colours. But I am not sure, if
> its true or not.
>
>

Your're rigth buddy....Ron dennis were always telling him to change the colours on his helmet, so he had to....And yes, he'll be using it for the rest of the season sega (No escuchas Cadena Basica de RCN Radio a las 9 pm? ahi dan simpre muy buena información acerca de Montoya y todo lo que pasa en la F1)

I don't want to say anything for tomorrow, let's see what happens.

assadof1 Wrote:
>
> ..by the way you can compare between them (senna
> and schumacher) by the winning margin
> in 160 gp for each one.....
>
>
Well, we are talk about the records of pole positions...and pure speed.
It´s about this especific record, not the hole picture...and about this record, we can´t compare them...
Date: July 31, 2005 08:24AM
Posted by: b-tone
the pole position score between senna ans schumacher is 8-nil to ayrton, and always will be ;-)

____
Tony

Date: July 31, 2005 10:30AM
Posted by: Pooky
got a feeling schumacher is not rediculously light on fuel, i think they made a big breakthrough with the tyres

but will be interesting to see if they stay consistent thru the race especially at the end
Date: July 31, 2005 11:08AM
Posted by: IWE
Pooky Wrote:
> got a feeling schumacher is not rediculously light
> on fuel, i think they made a big breakthrough with
> the tyres
>
> but will be interesting to see if they stay
> consistent thru the race especially at the end
>

I really hope so too.. After qualifying Schumi did look like he knows that he will win... :-)

And if that happens Kimi will drop to 3rd place in dwc points... lol

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: July 31, 2005 11:21AM
Posted by: mad otter
I dont think he is light on fuel, he and the team were so suprised. We know Ferrari are good in race pace, and he has finished on the podium and scored points with a poorer car. now this brake through with the tyres should provide him with ever better race pace and for sure, a win.

As Schumacher said himself 'this is Ferraris return'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
lol yeah right , one week ago they were trashed lol , dont get your hopes so high dudes. even if they do ok today , they wont have more opportunities
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy