F1 names in Arabic

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
Re: F1 names in Arabic
Date: July 29, 2005 03:19AM
Posted by: assadof1
i didn't say that will be easy honestly it's very hard to happend

and Muks_C let me say that you need to read some history dude then you will undersatnd
why saddam invaded Kuwait and who let him , and who created alqadia and usama bin ladin
it's the American they give them the money and the weapons and the power to fight for
America against the Russians ..... they made them extremists...
check how much time thet "donald ramsfeld" or what ever his name is visited the iraq
and visited saddam on his own castles farms when was bush sr was the president...
how they supported him when he was fighting iran and they ignored every thing he did
in that time and they defended him against the world....

there's alot of thing you need to know it before you can involve in this belive me

America made the terrorists to fight others and now they suffer from that..

speed freak
Date: July 29, 2005 03:19AM
Posted by: assadof1
i didn't say that will be easy honestly it's very hard to happend

and Muks_C let me say that you need to read some history dude then you will undersatnd
why saddam invaded Kuwait and who let him , and who created alqadia and usama bin ladin
it's the American they give them the money and the weapons and the power to fight for
America against the Russians ..... they made them extremists...
check how much time thet "donald ramsfeld" or what ever his name is visited the iraq
and visited saddam on his own castles farms when was bush sr was the president...
how they supported him when he was fighting iran and they ignored every thing he did
in that time and they defended him against the world....

there's alot of thing you need to know it before you can involve in this belive me

America made the terrorists to fight others and now they suffer from that..

speed freak
Date: July 29, 2005 05:23AM
Posted by: sega
Red Sam Escrito:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i wish it were that easy assadof1
>
>

do you think that's easy?

@Muks_c: americans have been all around since WWW1!!!

Saludos desde Colombia.
Date: July 29, 2005 09:11AM
Posted by: Red_Bull
while iraq has oil, the coalition stays.

Date: July 29, 2005 02:45PM
Posted by: Red Sam
I dont care about Iraq.

Fact is, Osama bin Laden has been calling for attacks on the west since 1995, and also launches attacks on countries that are Islamic but dont play by his rules.

All forms of extremism will find their reasons. They use the events of the time to try and add credibility to their cause, but it makes no difference.

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: July 29, 2005 03:13PM
Posted by: Muks_C
thats what I'm saying, its very complicated and there has been terrorism for many years.

you can't just say "terrorists will stop if the american get out of iraq and Afghanistan"

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 29, 2005 04:08PM
Posted by: Nickv
It seems I started a whole new topic ;)
Date: July 29, 2005 05:42PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
Yeah, who else saw your post and thought "here we go again"?

Date: July 29, 2005 05:53PM
Posted by: Nickv
It was only a remark. I didn't expect somebody would react on it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy