The German Grand Prix **SPOILERS GO HERE**

Posted by Morbid 
Re: The German Grand Prix **SPOILERS GO HERE**
Date: July 24, 2005 09:34PM
Posted by: b-tone
but the other thing is that kimi can easily win every remeaining race.
if they sort out the car then 4th in every race wont look so easy

____
Tony

Date: July 24, 2005 09:35PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
btw schumi has said he is out of the title race as if we didnt know lol. i think next year willl be his ast year. and i think if he were to win it next year he should quit and go at the top as it were. when talking about tyres though, is ferraris problem the way the ferrari uses the tyres or is the problem the consytruction of the tyre itself? couldnt believe my eyes when i saw kimi slowing on the overhead cam i thought wtf not again!!!

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: July 24, 2005 09:56PM
Posted by: Vader
Lauda says that the whole suspension construction of the Ferrari isn't working the way it should. Thefact hat the Bridgestones aren't good either doesn#t help them to gain speed.

Btw, while most MS fans obviously prayed for rain I am not sure that this would helped them at all. We haven't seen a wet race in a long time and there is no way telling that Bridgestone still has the upper hand in the wet. People should also stop calling MS the rain god only because he won a wet race somewhere back in the Pleistocene Age. Brazil 2003 should have utterly destroyed that myth.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2005 09:57PM by Vader.
Date: July 24, 2005 10:43PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
I turned off the race after Kimi retired. :(

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 24, 2005 10:55PM
Posted by: Chunter
i couldn't turn it off... i was sat at turn one...great weekend
Date: July 24, 2005 11:03PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
lol

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: July 24, 2005 11:21PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I dont know hgow lauda could possibly know that tbh. But in any case, there's something off there.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 24, 2005 11:22PM
Posted by: The Lopper
Depressing. For a Kimi fan anyway. Of course a year ago we'd be dying to see Alonso win a race...its amazing how circumstances change.

To come back now, it is nigh on impossible for Kimi, the Renaults are too reliable.
Date: July 24, 2005 11:43PM
Posted by: IceKimi
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I turned off the race after Kimi retired.
>
>
> ...::: iCeMaN pAuL :::...
>
>
Yes me too...:-(

Team McLaren
Grand Prix entries:597 Wins:148 Pole Positions:122
Date: July 24, 2005 11:45PM
Posted by: marcl
well ferrari are testing when no one else is for the next few weeks so they should gain.

its the whole packge that aint working tyres engine car. jordan and minardi are not wearing put the tyres like ferrari.

I feel so bad for kimi thats 3 wins he has lost this year 2 due to the car and 1 him. Plus he had the faster car in france and gb

Date: July 24, 2005 11:48PM
Posted by: mikef1
I thought there is an August test ban for all teams isn't there?
As far as I know, it is the blanket mid-season ban.

[Website]
Date: July 25, 2005 01:11AM
and ferrari are not sticking to it brundle was saying
Date: July 25, 2005 01:20AM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
Vader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lauda says that the whole suspension construction
> of the Ferrari isn't working the way it should.
> Thefact hat the Bridgestones aren't good either
> doesn#t help them to gain speed.
>
> Btw, while most MS fans obviously prayed for rain
> I am not sure that this would helped them at all.
> We haven't seen a wet race in a long time and
> there is no way telling that Bridgestone still has
> the upper hand in the wet. People should also stop
> calling MS the rain god only because he won a wet
> race somewhere back in the Pleistocene Age. Brazil
> 2003 should have utterly destroyed that myth.

lol you pull out one wet race that schumacher didnt do well in so now he isnt the rain meister.

Spa 95
Spain 96
Monaco 97
Silverstone 98
Silverstone 03

Thats all i can think of right now. Sure some of it would have been down too tyres and the car but spain 96 and spa 95 when he started on slicks were not. Even in monaco 97 he pulled out a huge gap over everyone else after the first lap.
Date: July 25, 2005 01:24AM
there are a number of wet races he aint done well it and there are wet races he has totally dominated.
Date: July 25, 2005 01:32AM
Posted by: Muks_C
that F1 Insight feature was the same one they showed 2 weeks ago in the qually show. and after it last time, Jim said in the next races show, there would be feature about aerodynamics. but they played the same tape again, so next race we will see the aero feature.

@ Marcl, I agree theres something not perfect with the ferrari's suspension, but it might not be wise to compare them to jordan and minardi. they are hardly as fast as ferrari so probably wouldn't wear the tyres out as quickly anyway.

@ The Lopper, interesting point you made about how fed up we are with Alonso winning a lot this season, when last year we would have appreciated it. Thats what i've been saying to people who say this is a great season, that Alonso is just in a similar position to what MS was last year (apart from FA getting lucky wins, compared to MS just getting lots of wins due to their tyre advantage). I don't think this season has been any better than last season, still dominant multiple wins for 1 driver.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 25, 2005 01:42AM
u can not blame alonso for winning blame mclaren for letting him win 4 extra races this year lol. The mclaren has an advantage it the fastest car by some way probably just as much as the ferrari was last year, but it breaks down far too much and thats cost them. I mean today jpm 20th to 2nd thats shows the advantage.

As kimi was not driving the car to hard u could see he was not driving flat out after his pit stop. He has the same problem jpm had in france and they had in testing the other week.

I know what u mean about jordan and minardi but their tc will not be as good, the toyota engine aint short of power and the track is the same.

But as a mate just said to me jordan and minardi dont use the same tyres, i forgot that.
Date: July 25, 2005 01:51AM
Posted by: Muks_C
no, i'm not blaming Alonso, he's doing his best and obviously a win is a win however it comes, but i'm just saying that this season is pretty much the same as 2004 - the way in which Alonso has got some of his wins is different to MS last year, but nevertheless, 1 driver is getting most wins, and his teammate is struggling. people are onyl saying this is a great season because MS isn't winning, or more accurately, that the same person who has won mostly over the past 5 years isn't winning, we're having something new to talk about, instead of "oh, I didn't watch the race, but let me guess, schumacher won did he?".

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 25, 2005 03:28AM
Posted by: LS.
If Alonso can keep the momentum from the early season and keep pressure on mr no charisma thats all fare and well

Mclaren are having play catch up, no doubt about it, and if Mclaren cannot provide reliabilty then then they do not deserve to win

any top team can turn up the wick on the engine to get extra horseppower, its sustaining it thats the main criteria

this is where mclaren are failing

and as such renault deserve the plaudits for making the best of the situation

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Wait a minute....Ferrari will test in the Aaugust ban?? If that´s true, I mean....totally unfair.
With the other limit....the days limit, ok, we can even argue...but, test in the August ban it´s far too much...
Even Ferrari agree with this sometime ago...everybody need a brake....and now they will test in this brake?
I´ll suport the breakway series without Ferrari...being this the true.
Hope not.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy