Have U realised how clean the driver suits r during the press conferences?

Posted by Abstraction 
relief themself? erm...i don't think they will have the time to think about it coz their focusing on the race

excuse me, but they do have time to relieve themselves.

if u need a piss, u need a piss.

and imagine driving at 200mph with all the forces while bursting for a piss. if u could hold it in, u would lose concentration so they have to relieve themselves in the car

They use jackets that look like driver suits in press conferences not a new suit.

Yes you right make, If you look at a F1 race drives actull race suit, they dont have sponsers on teh arms, so its more confortably, the drivers just put a jacket that looks like the overalls on so they can show off the sponsers, and notice the drivers and teams always make sure they're collers are strapped up and they're hats are facing the right way so teh sponers always get shown?

they are jackets, drivers put them over the top of the suits..

[www.kraftwerk.com]
When Ted Kravitz was last on the ITV meet the teams feature he said that he heard that Johnny Herbert used to piss in the car even if he was sitting in it in the garage!! dirty sod

I have just been in contact with a friend of mine to check this situation out, and it is quite complicated! When the drivers do get off the podium they do put on a jacket (more like jumper than jacket) so they look cleaner and can show off their sponsers (with bigger logos)! He was not sure on the hat situation, apparantly the drivers had to ware tyre manufacturer hats on the podium and there own team hats in the press confrance, he does not know weather that is still the rule though! Apparently the team used to fine Damon a lot because he used to walk around the paddock and go to some press confrances with the top bit of his race suit not on!
By the way my friend works at williams!
regarding Johnny Herbert, I wonder if he still does that when he's going to Sainsburys!

man if i was an F1 driver id have a bottle hooked up inside my suit incase i ever wanted to go

i thought this was about clean suits, not dirty bums!

____
Tony

If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Thats probably why some drivers retire from races.

They get out the car, jump over the fence then find the closest tree and piss up it. lol
i saw a a race in which they turned on the camera before the everything was ready and all they did was unzip the top part of their suits and put on this jacket type thing on top

i don't know it looks stupid to do that but i guess its all about sponsorship coverage.....i mean Kimi looks like one's kid brother when he does the post race interviews :-)
lol yeah kimi's is huge!

maybe thats why Pedro De La Rosa fell into that stream at the US GP last year...he didn't want anybody to see that he'd pissed himself!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Anyone got any pics to show the press conference?
i only could find this when they were on the podium

Andrew. Australia.
Kimi is huge, what part of him are u talking about?
lol

u want photos of the qualifying press conference. thats where we saw the mclaren driver wasnt it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy