CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SPOILER WARNINGS?

Posted by Ellis 
Re: CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SPOILER WARNINGS?
Date: July 05, 2003 05:30AM
Posted by: sasjag
i watch the live timing coz theer's nuffink better to do at skool

but not everyone has a job where they can get onto the net to watch it

i know in a few weeks i'll be missing saturday quali sessions again, and i don't wanna hafta avoid the F1 forum for the sake of one of two threads that contain info i don't know yet

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: July 05, 2003 09:31AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
well maybe don't visit formula 1 forums for those few hours or so if u don't want the results to be spoiled ;) :p

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: July 05, 2003 10:25AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
but what if we want to see the other threads in the F1 Forum? :S

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: July 05, 2003 12:03PM
Posted by: Vader
Besides Ellis is a moderator in here. He has to permanently monitor these forums. 24 hours a day, 1440 minutes or 86400 seconds. No break, no time to eat, sleep or do private things. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it.

Post Edited (07-05-03 21:18)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 05, 2003 02:04PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
u that anyway vader ;)

Date: July 05, 2003 03:37PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: July 05, 2003 05:50PM
Posted by: sasjag
would it not have been easier to edit that chris?

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: July 06, 2003 01:29AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
No - cause hed have to have pressede the EDIT button and gone to that other screen!!!! :(

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: July 06, 2003 03:49AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Dizzoau has a point, really. With the exception of Ellis, if you really want to avoid seeing the result, just don't go near the forum. Usually I don't even go anywhere near my computer, because I have that Linksheaven F1 start page for my homepage and I inevitably forget and accidentally see the result when I load up IE. Which is why on GP weekends you'll probably not see a post by me from Thursday night until Saturday night (or even Sunday morning in this case!). If I'm feeling brave/bored I might venture into the Off-Topic forum to check up on the latest spam (;)) but ultimately I just steer clear of anything that has the potential to spoil qualifying form me!

Having said that, I'm totally with Zcott and the others who say that a spoiler warning is absolutely essential and it isn't that difficult to put one.

Great qualifying session, anyway. Ralf's well and truly on a roll!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 06, 2003 07:15AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
ahhh, ellis has a dirty job :)

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy