Jenson "I am the best"

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Re: Jenson "I am the best"
Date: July 11, 2005 11:36PM
Posted by: chet
the only way we can compare if shumi had a good or bad car..is by his team-mate..

who have all been..err.. well less than.. amazing..

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: July 11, 2005 11:36PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
rapid_f1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but in all them 7 he had the best car. was it the
> car or the driver? who knows. even though, i would
> expect ms to be extracting more from the car than
> he is. howevr i think in britain he was 4 tenths
> off alomso best time which aint too bad.
>
>
>
> 62 seats in parliament - up from 52 in 2001.

not rlly
1994 - defo after germany his car was second rate and he was banned 2 races.
1995 - his car wasnt the fastest but like alonso the most reliable
2000 - Mika and Michael were equal
2001 - Mclaren just lacked reliability otherwise the cars were somewhat equal
2002 - well we know what happened
2003 - He struggled, never was rlly the outright best car
2004 - see 2002

and anyway if Michael was in the 2004 BAR he would have won a race and if he was in the 2005 BAR he would have got podiums.
Michael has outdriven the F2005 look at Rubens for the F2005 performance in an average driver.
Jenson, Alonso and Kimi have done @#$%& all in F1 despite what they think they cant claim to be the best.
Date: July 11, 2005 11:51PM
podiums in the 2005 BAR? wtf?? have u seen that car??

in no way shape or form is that car ready to take podiums?? and probably wont..

MS would not be doin any better than JB in that 007.. i would say he would make it go no more than 2tenths quicker.. and in 04 ms mite have won.. with the luck he has :P

but lets say MS had the same circumstances as JB (ie engine failures.. penaltys etc) MS would never have won in that car.. no1 could.. the ferraris were too fast.. its simple.. y cant no1 get it?

When the BAR was fast.. the ferraris was quicker.. wen the ferraris were slow as were the BAR's

Date: July 11, 2005 11:59PM

in the early season if the FIA hadnt found out the fuel thingie the 007 was capable of podiums. look at imola. and with what happened at spain with alonso struggling and every one trying to get 2nd suffering problems a podium was more than on ffs Schuie could have had 2nd bar the double tyre failure.

and about last years ferrari look at rubens performances sometimes they were abysmal put MS in the BAR and then imola could have been won from the pole JB had, as were hungary and monza were JB basically allowed MS to get past him into 1st chicane.

the 006 was capable of winning ferrari or not its just that JB doesnt have the tactical mind like MS
Date: July 12, 2005 12:03AM
true.. ms is alot better.. but not good enough imo to make that 006 win.. or the 007 podium.. at all..

At monzao JB let him past badly prob coz he knew that he would get past newyas... but still should have fought for it lol

Date: July 12, 2005 12:16AM
Posted by: mikef1
"Alonso and Kimi have done @#$%& all in F1 despite what they think" I think most people have more respect for Alonso and Kimi than you do.
Date: July 12, 2005 12:48AM
Posted by: bradude2k
Yes, winning practically all the races this year and giving us a real championship battle (rather than a schumacherfest) I agree, Alonso and Kimi have done %$£# all.....

umm... no

................................................................................................

After Adelaide '94 I stopped liking Michael Schumacher. I was finally beginning to think maybe old Michael wasn't so bad when.......

Oh dear.
Date: July 12, 2005 12:48AM
mikef1 Wrote:
> "Alonso and Kimi have done @#$%& all in F1
> despite what they think" I think most people have
> more respect for Alonso and Kimi than you do.

i think most people dont think you are an idiot but hey thats them
and also what the @#$%& is your bloody problem, i can take all your stupid snide remarks but why are you on my case because i didnt bash schumacher after US. you need to see a psychiatrist mate and get over it

bradude2k Wrote:
> Yes, winning practically all the races this year
> and giving us a real championship battle (rather
> than a schumacherfest) I agree, Alonso and Kimi
> have done %$£# all.....
>
> umm... no

oh yes alonso being 26 pts ahead of kimi is the greatest battle of all time!!!!!!!!!
and tell me is winning 5 races much? i like kimi and alonso but compared to others he and alonso have done nothing much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2005 01:07AM by Mini Maestro.
Date: July 12, 2005 02:46AM
Posted by: Echo1
Oh dear. Mini is loosing his petty arguments and needs to bring personal insult to this topic.

Kimi and Fernando have proven quite a bit over the past few seasons and they will be fighting it out (that being the World Championship) between them in the future - so get used of it.

Date: July 12, 2005 05:59AM
echo and mike check ur pm's
Date: July 12, 2005 06:52AM
Posted by: b-tone
and tell me is winning 5 races much? i like kimi and alonso but compared to others he and alonso have done nothing much.

if you check the stats, 5 races is good. more than some champions won in their careers.
and as for proving themselves, in the current field only schumacher, villeneuve and DC (roobs and monty maybe) have done better.

____
Tony

Date: July 12, 2005 08:22AM
Posted by: Slash
monty?., sure?
Date: July 12, 2005 09:16AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
that´s why he said maybe ... lol , but I think the silverstone gp was his 5th win
Date: July 12, 2005 01:11PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
2001: Italy
2003: Monaco, Germany
2004: Brazil
2005: Silverstone

5 wins

For wins compared to everyone else, check here:

[www.motorsportsetc.com]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2005 01:12PM by DaveEllis.
Date: July 12, 2005 02:31PM
Posted by: six degrees
Gilles Villeneuve won the same amount of races as Ralf has (ignoring the death thing) - that really doesn't mean that Ralf is as good as GV now does it? ;)

stats a lot of the time mean @#$%& all, the thing with Alonso and Kimi is they are the "next big thing" and since they both have been since 01 it's about time they were both fighting for the WDC really :p
Date: July 12, 2005 02:50PM
Posted by: The _F1_Lunatic
Eddie Irvine said today in The Sun that if JB went to Ferrari, Schumacher would blow the doors off him.

Date: July 12, 2005 02:59PM
to be fair, if anyone went to ferrari, Schumacher would blow the doors off them. No matter who is in the 2nd seat, contracts have controlled Ferrari since 1996 and they have proven that on countless occasions.

If it was equal, then yes, i agree, Schumacher would destroy button. But the only drivers i dont think Schumacher would destroy are Alonso, Kimi and JPM, so thats not exactly a put down on any driver

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2005 03:00PM by DaveEllis.
Date: July 12, 2005 06:13PM
Posted by: anze89
I hope that 2008 rules will go ahead and that MS will stay in F1 till then. Then we would see how good are the drivers, with no TC, LC, semi auto. gearboxes, etc. And I can't wait a rain race in that season (monaco would be perfect) it will be interesting to see how many drivers would complete it. All this young drivers need to prove themself in a no driving aids car and then we will see how good they are.

Date: July 12, 2005 06:51PM
Then we would see how good are the drivers, with no TC, LC

We went through this in another thread, but i'll post it again

As many people have said, a bad driver does not become good with Traction Control. A bad driver can use TC to help him become a stable driver, but he will be slow. A good driver can use TC to his advantage to achive a better lap time. If anything, TC lengthens the gap as good drivers use it in a different way to slower drivers.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: July 12, 2005 11:21PM
Posted by: mikef1
Thats true Dave, however in wet conditions TC does reduce the skill involved and would, if removed, make it more obvious who has better car control and adaptive skills.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy