Alonso about Kimi

Posted by requenov 
Alonso about Kimi
Date: July 02, 2005 08:44PM
Posted by: requenov
This is a part of an interview to Alonso

What type of relation have you with Kimi Raikkonen? do you speak about something?
FA: None. He does not speak either with any other driver. It is difficult that Raikkonen says something to you, unless it's past midnight (laughs). If no, he does not respond.
Re: Alonso about Kimi
Date: July 02, 2005 11:16PM
Posted by: saumilsingh
Date: July 02, 2005 11:26PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Date: July 02, 2005 11:29PM
Posted by: Webber Fan
He doesnt have anything to say to Alonso so he doesnt speak with him, but I dont think its true.

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: July 02, 2005 11:33PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
alonso is implying that kimi has no personality
Date: July 02, 2005 11:37PM
Posted by: Guimengo
implying he has one, one to not talk with others :P. But oh well, some people are like that
Date: July 02, 2005 11:45PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I think Kimi has more personality than Alonso but well that's my opinion:)
Date: July 02, 2005 11:55PM
Posted by: FlyinFinn2
I like driver who speak in the track, and not driver who speak too much off track.. and its not the first time this stupid guys opens his mouth...
Bah..
Date: July 03, 2005 12:13AM
Posted by: calimbo
I agree with vesuvius

Date: July 03, 2005 12:23AM
i doubt it..
i think alonso would be more fun and easier to talk to.
kimi would only be fun when drunk
Date: July 03, 2005 12:35AM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah, Alonso's implying Kimi will talk to everybody when he's drunk, but doesn't normally.

but fair enough, he's not there to make friends and have a social life with them, everyone is the enemy, which in some ways is a better attitude to have.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 03, 2005 08:53AM
Posted by: villej
" i doubt it..
i think alonso would be more fun and easier to talk to. "

Learn Finnish, and then speak with Kimi. I'm sure he's pretty decent guy then.
You can see that he really isn't very confident with his English, and thus doesn't speak very much.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: July 03, 2005 10:07AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Not all Finns are the same, Ville (guy above :P) is a pretty good example. Kimi could be as fun as a door, but maybe he could be as fun as ... not a door, but we'd have to know him outside the F1 world for that, and even though I'm willing to go to Finland or wherever he lives, but wouldn't really end up talking to him, I'd just go trying to meet the locals (I'd love to meet Finnish women ;)).
Date: July 03, 2005 01:29PM
Posted by: requenov
Mini Maestro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> alonso is implying that kimi has no personality
>
>

he is doing that, but the main reason I put this thread is when he says kimi talks just when is drunk as Muks_C said. I don't think kimi will like to hear that.

But how FA knows that Kimi only speaks past midnight? Do they go out together? ;)
Date: July 03, 2005 01:33PM
Posted by: tripleM
"yeah, Alonso's implying Kimi will talk to everybody when he's drunk, but doesn't normally"

even inflatable dolphins :-o

Date: July 03, 2005 01:49PM
ville got a ticket to finland.! :)
sure there are some lovely ladies there to teach me finnish, and if i have time i would come and thank you for the ticket ;)
Date: July 03, 2005 05:36PM
Posted by: Sniper
Kimi is a stupid guy. You have to watch the drivers-parade before the race. When I went to spa all drivers were waving to the crowd on the truck. Only Raikkonen & Montoya were speaking to each other!!!

I mean, fans pay a lot to watch these races and the only opportunity to see their idols is on the parade. They only have to wave to the crowd for 1 lap and he doesn't do it! This is ridiculous!

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Date: July 03, 2005 05:45PM
Posted by: dolinseks
And he is stupid, because he wasnt waving? Well, than you and alonso are both stupid, because alonso says, Kimi doesnt speak to anyone, which clearly isnt true, and you are for saying that Kimi is stupid, because he talks to others.

Date: July 03, 2005 06:33PM
Posted by: alonso
In his first season in f1 he didnt speak almost at all. Every season he speaks more and more, at least in finnish media what i've folloved.

But still his talks are pretty much like " We'll see it " and " I dunno " ( translated straight from finnish )

But he's a typical Finnish man. Doesnt speak a lot, but what he does shows what he really is. He doesnt try to ego with his mouth :)

As a Finnish I understand Kimi very well :)

* Do not use illegal copies of computer software. *
Date: July 03, 2005 09:37PM
Posted by: IceKimi
You are an Alonso fan in Finland!!
You're a brave man!:-)

Team McLaren
Grand Prix entries:597 Wins:148 Pole Positions:122
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy