any proper link?

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Re: bmw and nick to sauber next year
Date: May 31, 2005 04:44PM
Posted by: kaid
Date: May 31, 2005 04:45PM
Posted by: 97kirkc
Sounds a pit "bullshitty" Honda would never give engines to Williams as they own nearly half of BAR, its more likely for Honda to buy the rest of BAR than give engines to another team.

Also it looks like Williams will get BMW engines next year even if they are going to buy Sauber of at least give Sauber BMW engines as that was told about at the GP this weekend.

Date: May 31, 2005 04:48PM
Posted by: kaid
it says that Honda wants to go to williams because the problems with BAR at imola and the disqualify

Date: May 31, 2005 04:51PM
Posted by: marcl
williams and honda split in 1987 and williams totally slated them honda would never go back to them in a million years.

Plus BAR will probably be renamed anyway next year
Date: May 31, 2005 05:01PM
Posted by: jonny
thats boobs as nick probaly wouldnt to go to a lower team when he doing really well in the williams.

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2005 05:02PM by jonny.
Date: May 31, 2005 05:09PM
Marcl's right, Williams and Honda hate each other. It would be much cheaper and easier to just take over BAR all together.

Date: May 31, 2005 05:11PM
Posted by: andrew_S
i very much doubt something that happened nearly 20 years ago would stop them coming together if it meant chances of winning races.

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: May 31, 2005 05:16PM
But as i said Andy, BMW already said they would supply Williams next year no matter what happens with Sauber and it wouldnt be financially viable for Honda to jump ship from BAR as they own so much of them, it would be better for them to simply take them over.

Date: May 31, 2005 05:31PM
I thought they did now own BAR, maybe thats the way to keep button though lol.

Nick left sauber doubt he will wanna go back saying that fissi likes going back to old teams.

They recon it could be webber that loses out next year in a jb move and bmw are really happy with nick as are williams but u never hear much about webber. Should button go there i think it will be webber that gets booted
Date: May 31, 2005 05:47PM
Posted by: Lemming
It also helps for Nick that he's German, with a BMW engine... although Williams never really paid much attention to this sort of thing in the past I suppose...
Date: May 31, 2005 05:56PM
Posted by: chet
but webbo has a 2 yr contract. so how can they avoid that??

i would love a Button and Nick lineup too great drivers..

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: May 31, 2005 05:57PM
Posted by: Vader
@ jonny

Please check your PMs (Personal Messages). Thank you.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 31, 2005 06:14PM
I am sure there will be a performance thing in the contract
Date: May 31, 2005 07:29PM
Posted by: b-tone
theres a lot of water under the bridge so williams-honda coul dhappen but i'd say bmw will stick with it. and nick might be champion this year so i doubt he's signed anything yet.
niether button nor webber should be in williams next year. unless they drop to gp2 :|

____
Tony

Date: May 31, 2005 07:37PM
i dont think from what we have seen webber belongs in a top car and look how much better rbr (jag) have done without him there they go forward in races now not backwards.
Date: May 31, 2005 07:41PM
Posted by: Red Sam
tbh if i had to choose two drivers from the three for williams in 06, it would be Nick and Button.

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: May 31, 2005 07:55PM
Posted by: mikef1
Yeah, Webber has been dissapointing this year. Like Fisi, he has to raise his game or his reputation will go down hill fast.
Date: May 31, 2005 08:25PM
Posted by: Echo1
I'd like to see Webber kicked out at the end of the saeason (unless he improves drastically, that is) and Button brought in to partner Hiedfeld.

Nick has shown that he deserves to stay in a top team and he's one of my favourite drivers of the past few years (since H-H-F retired - who was my no.1 driver for many years).

Being English and supporting the two Germans - NOT the Schumacher brothers, either! can't be right surely? ;o)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy