Ever had an Autograph from an F1 driver?

Posted by jonny 
Ever had an Autograph from an F1 driver?
Date: May 30, 2005 07:16PM
Posted by: jonny
I have one, from Nigel Mansell on one of mine F1 Magazine books.

tell me if you have one on this thread

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2005 08:20PM by jonny.
Re: Ever had an Autograph from an F1 driver?
Date: May 30, 2005 07:45PM
Posted by: Zcott
I have Jos Verstappen's around somewhere......

Date: May 30, 2005 08:04PM
Posted by: b-tone
hang on, i'll get the matches....

____
Tony

Date: May 30, 2005 08:06PM
Posted by: gildoorf
Well

this is not an autograph.

But late in 1999 I shook hands with Sir Jackie Stewart at Interlagos.

I was leaving the circuit to the bus stop, when all of a sudden noticed a crew from ancient Stewart Team inside a van, and the guy sitting besides the driver - the tri-champion - was asking a traffic guard how to step out of that rubbish.

That day Rubens Barrichello lead the race in front of an hyperexcited crowd! But ruined at the end...

Does it serve?
Date: May 30, 2005 08:20PM
Posted by: kizz360
i met jenson button once at the autosport show in 1999 i believe and got his autograph then and also at met him at goodwood one year and got autographs both times

also met damon hill at brands when he came with the arrows team and got an autograph then too

Better than that...

...I got Murray Walker's autograph! And a picture of him holding me up for the camera, when I was eight B-)

-----

[www.f1fanatic.co.uk]
The Free weekly F1 magazine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2005 08:33PM by F1Fanatic.co.uk.
Date: May 30, 2005 08:37PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Same here! When he signed my book the people working at Jarrolds had to tell me to leave cause I was holding up the line chatting to Murray!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: May 30, 2005 09:21PM
Posted by: sasjag
Tarquini :P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 30, 2005 09:35PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
oooh top notch!
Date: May 30, 2005 09:38PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I have Tarquini's too :P from a 99 btcc race at brands hatch
Date: May 30, 2005 09:49PM
Posted by: FRESCO
i had jacques villeneuves once on a book, i didnt get it myself tho. we sold it on ebay for a vast sum :)

dont know if this counts, but the nearest I got to an F1 driver was when Mark Webber was driving out of Silverstone just after he had been on the stage on the Grand Prix party, he had to swerve around me and my dad in his jag :). it had blacked-out windows, but u cud just make out it was him.

in the next few races ITV did a feature on him and in one of the shots the same Jag was in the background, confirming it was him.

Date: May 30, 2005 10:01PM
Posted by: Imran
Got Jackie stewarts and JPM's at Goodwood 2001

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 30, 2005 10:15PM
Posted by: andrew_S
i got jackie stewart's and keith duckworth's (designer of the DFV) autographs at the walter hayse trophy meeting in november. We also had a great look round the BRDC building

Also got Mark webber's and nico rosberg's at silverstone testing during april

erm, got quite a few so its hard to remember what i got. Got henri pescarolo's at spa 1000km, got alan mcnish's a few times before and after he was in f1, johnny herbert, damon hill, murray walker, and a lot of the ex F1 btcc drivers over the last 10 or so years

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: May 30, 2005 10:30PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
got a few myself cant remember many but i do have button's even though i dont like him overly....still need to get michael schumacher's though.
Date: May 30, 2005 10:31PM
Posted by: keiran
i dont have any but have seen all the signatures at my place of work ;) My bosses husband bought Jensons Buttons helmet at an auction for charity this year. So with it he got to go to the factory and get it signed by him. Offcourse since his wife owns an F1 shop he got loads of stuff signed so if you want Jenson Button signed goodies you know where to come ;) The helmet was used by Jenson too so its a real one :) The BAR guys gave him in trouble as he took pictures in the factory and he wasn't allowed to :P I hope they put it in the shop window for display only cause I want to see it :P

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: May 30, 2005 10:34PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
ooh, got murray's of course, jean alesi and gerhard berger's, Justin Wilson (met him at a kart race at shenington)

a memorabal non f1 autograph was that of ricardo sperifico at malpensa airport in milan the night before the 2002 italian gp.

Date: May 30, 2005 10:59PM
Posted by: master schumi
i have the one from schumi,christian albers, robert doornbos, jos verstappen and the 1 of the dutch commentator olaf mol. the one of schumi was the greatest!!!
Date: May 30, 2005 11:05PM
Posted by: Vader
Why "was"? Don't you have it anymore?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 30, 2005 11:27PM
Posted by: RenaultFan
i have mario andretti's
now that's a god one to have. I haven't got any, but if I could choose three, i'd have Mansell, Damon Hill, and probably Emerson Fittipaldi.

[Website]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy