Article : The Ferrari Factor

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Article : The Ferrari Factor
Date: May 27, 2005 11:15PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
kk this is my longest post ever and well read if you can and please debate and query whatever i have posted.

The year 2000 was a start of many good things and also many flaws in the world, the relative flaws for the world was the election of George Bush, for the British the wasting of taxpayers money on the millennium dome and the millennium bug didn

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2005 11:30PM by Mini Maestro.
Re: Article : The Ferrari Factor
Date: May 27, 2005 11:18PM
Posted by: LS.
Nice article mini, but personally i could'nt give a @#$%& about ferrari, i used to admire and respect the scuderia until the Todt,Brawn,Schumacher era, their arrogance and disregard for fairplay has forever tainted my way of how i look at Ferrari

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2005 11:19PM by LS..
Date: May 27, 2005 11:26PM
Posted by: villafan
LS. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> personally i could'nt give
> a @#$%& about ferrari, i used to admire and
> respect the scuderia until the
> Todt,Brawn,Schumacher era, their arrogance and
> disregard for fairplay has forever tainted my way
> of how i look at Ferrari

Couldn't agree more mate.

Date: May 28, 2005 12:00AM
Posted by: mikef1
Me too.
Date: May 28, 2005 12:05AM
Posted by: Slash
That´s just the new era., it paid off.....

nice guys finish last
Date: May 28, 2005 01:38AM
Posted by: Karan19
well it may seem arrogant to you guys from the outside but i didnt find it particularly arrogant. Anyone would become that confident after all the success they had. Also if you dont like their methods. Tough luck. This is F1. A sport AND a business. Not Sunday club Racing.
Nice article Mini

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2005 01:39AM by Karan19.
Date: May 28, 2005 02:56AM
Posted by: NickKK
Karan19 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...if you dont like
> their methods. Tough luck. This is F1. A sport AND
> a business. Not Sunday club Racing.
> Nice article Mini
>

Couldn't agree more, no one got to be champion by being nice and when that time comes it will be the time I stop watching F1.

Date: May 28, 2005 02:58AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Hakkinen was pretty nice :)

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: May 28, 2005 08:53AM
Posted by: LS.
so was Damon Hill

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 28, 2005 09:00AM
Posted by: Razorsedge
Was Senna nice?

I only ask....

Date: May 28, 2005 09:37AM
Posted by: b-tone
denny hulme was pretty nice.

long, mini, but i'll do my best....

____
Tony

Date: May 28, 2005 12:09PM
Posted by: chet
JVs nice :D

i like the article.. very good.. but ppl have sed this is a sport...

to me f1 is now more like a bussiness :(

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: May 28, 2005 12:28PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
thanks for the comments yeh ferrari have been @#$%& lately but i would rather still see them in the sport rather than a GPWC as long as they arent winning :)
Date: May 28, 2005 12:38PM
Posted by: Zcott
Felipe can't even drive a Sauber yet. The last thing he needs is to be put into the Ferrari!

Date: May 28, 2005 02:09PM
Posted by: andrew_S
anyone that has watched F1 for more than 5 minutes can dismis the "nice" argument off hand straight away. Many teams and many drivers have won constructers and drivers titles without displaying the characteristics shown by ferrari

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: May 28, 2005 07:22PM
Posted by: tripleM
The only thing i would like to add is that for some reason they don't seem to work the press to their advantage as well as others.
Date: May 28, 2005 09:00PM
Posted by: marcl
yes senna was nice but also ruthless but done alot outside the sport as well for brazil.

One of my mates is brazilian and he was saying every time there was a gp on a sunday the whole country would stop to whatch senna thats the presure the guy had on him.

Also in brazil rb has a name that means " u can not fill anyones shoes" and they also refer to him as a sell out and massa has more respect than him
Date: May 28, 2005 09:21PM
Posted by: Karan19
i always thought rubens was very popular amongst the brazilian crowd. but i guess its understandable why they call him a sellout and dont respect him anymore. since he basically settled to be a #2 at ferrari for all the money.
Date: May 29, 2005 12:24AM
Posted by: mikef1
I don't like Rubens attitude towards Michael at the moment, it's like all the years of frustration of being a number 2 are starting to show.
Date: May 29, 2005 03:16AM
Posted by: Red Sam
i dont see the problem with his attitude. For 5 years he has been told that after the final round of stops that the team hold station, or he has taken orders to move. Monaco showed that all that counts for nothing.

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy