Posted by ralv585 
Re: the team mate game
Date: May 27, 2005 08:31PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
i would agree with that.

Date: May 27, 2005 08:32PM
Posted by: chet
but that can be bad.. JB was crap at overtaking... i even thought that he was scared to 'have a go' but he has improved at that now..

Kimi, JPM and Sato are no doubt very good at it if not the best... the thing with Kimi is that he doesnt need to overtake ;) hes always at front.. ;)

if theres one thing JB lacks its agression.. :(

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: May 27, 2005 09:18PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
chet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but that can be bad.. JB was crap at overtaking...
> i even thought that he was scared to 'have a go'
> but he has improved at that now..

button still cant overtake.........
Date: May 27, 2005 09:54PM
Posted by: requenov
"So far IMHO , if there is a better driver than Kimi it has to be M.Schumacher, I think they are very close "

I think Alonso is better than Kimi
Date: May 27, 2005 09:59PM
Posted by: vesuvius
requenov Wrote:
> "So far IMHO , if there is a better driver than
> Kimi it has to be M.Schumacher, I think they are
> very close "
>
>
> I think Alonso is better than Kimi

Think again ;)

Date: May 27, 2005 11:56PM
Posted by: Slash
Oh GOD!...., alonso better than KIMI???.... i know you´re kiddin´

@mini maestro..., what do you mean Jenson Can´t overtake?., how long scince you´ve been watching f1?., just to give you a quick example., last year he started 13 in hockem and finished 2..., in 2001 at silverstone he started last and by the second lap he was 13., and there are so many that i can´t remember right now.,.., just because he has so much control of himself and the car, and he doesn´t lock the tires and makes a silly move look hard "JPM" doesn´t mean he can´t overtake..., the real art is when you make hard things look easy...
@ chet: i´ll give you kimi, but sato is the worst overtaker ever......, he´s good for the public but i bet you the only reason he´s in f1 right now is because of honda

cheers
Date: May 28, 2005 12:31AM
Posted by: Imran
erm.but can u name any overtaking moves he made when his car wasnt miles faster than who he was racing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 28, 2005 06:06AM
2001 renault at silverstone....,
Date: May 28, 2005 06:11AM
i´m not saying he´s the best., but, he CAN overtake...
Date: May 28, 2005 11:49AM
""alonso better than KIMI???""

Yes, trust me.... Nobody already remember De la Rosa in front of Kimi in Bahrein in quali? and take in account De la Rosa started the first... or the mistake he did in qualifying in Barcelona? I havent seen these mistakes in Alonso this year, maybe in the past, but not this year. And Raikkonen has got the best car by now, but when he hasn't I hope him to win races like Alonso in Imola.
Date: May 28, 2005 11:57AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
lol you measure the quality of a driver by looking at qualify ?
Alonso win at imola was nothing special either, both Kimi and Schumacher deserved one thousand more times to win that race than Alonso
Date: May 28, 2005 12:02PM
Posted by: chet
a special win was Spa 04.. just untouchable..

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: May 28, 2005 12:25PM
" you measure the quality of a driver by looking at qualify ?"

yes. in monaco all of you where saying : What a lap!! I have never seen a lap like this one since Senna!! And now I am just saying that try to remember Bahrein. If one is good in qualy in Monaco, please try to recognise that he wasnt in Bahrein. And De la Rosa is not one of the best.
I know that everybody has a bad day but now all of you think Raikkonen is the best just because he won 2 races in a row with the best car. Alonso's fans thought the same cause he won 3 in a row....

Altough my opinion is that Alonso can extract more of the car than Raikkonen
Date: May 28, 2005 12:27PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
i still say button cant overtake without a car miles faster than the one he is racing and also he cant defend for @#$%&....imola 05 was an example
Date: May 28, 2005 12:38PM
My opinion on Raikkonen is the same since 2002.

and it was a magnificent lap by Kimi because in a track in not so good conditions at swimming pool he has beat alonso by almost 5 tenths ( which was a very very good lap too in same conditions as Kimi ) and 1 sec in front of 3rd place.

At Bahrain Kimi did an error on the last turn losing half a second. The opinion everyone has on Raikkonen has nothing to do with this years performance, since 2003 everyone knows Kimi is a top driver... in a car that was just an upgrade of 2002 car he almost won the championship. Spa last year win was one of those I wont forget too ... starting 10th he won that GP .. all wins for Alonso were starting in first place ... except imola as I said was nothing special

De la Rosa isnt one of the best ok , but try to remember he also did the fastest lap in the race, so his mclaren was very performant for him , and De La Rosa gave everything he could that day
Date: May 28, 2005 12:55PM
You will always think diferent than me, I know. But dont say that to win from 10th shows that a driver is very good, cause Rubens won from 18th and he is crap for the most of us if you compare him with Michael. And to win from a position further than 10th you have to be very lucky as Rubens and Kimi were in those races.

About Monaco, on Sunday Alonso beat Kimi for 4 tenths with good conditions (but with less fuel, I think) so I dont think Kimi is 5 tenths faster than Alonso in qualy as we saw on Saturday. Thas was caused by Ralf accident. Even I think Trulli is better than both of them and he lost many places in that quali.
Date: May 28, 2005 01:04PM
yeah we will always think on different ways... about the sunday quali it was a "farse" even with more fuel Kimi was faster than Alonso since first lap on the race.

About Kimi´s win last year , nope , it wasnt lucky, he even had bad luck because of the safety car came out when he was leading confortably ... ah well there´s no use to discuss it , I hate to type very much on forums so I will stop it here
Date: May 28, 2005 02:17PM
Posted by: andrew_S
Mini Maestro Wrote:
> i still say button cant overtake without a car
> miles faster than the one he is racing and also he
> cant defend for @#$%&....imola 05 was an example
>
>
>
>

Here is where you have to define the difference between sensibility and stupidity. He got caught out and he had no way of stopping schumacher going through, he had a LOT more speed, and he had the position to go into the corner and cut the second apex off...the consiquence of trying to defend were a huge percentage of causing a collision, or damage, could have been a retirement...

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: May 28, 2005 07:21PM
@ mini maestro Remember USA 2001., with Frentzen?., you must be a big fan of Indy racing league. for sure you like spectacle....., you must admire JPM as well., right?

Alonso had so many mistakes., just look at him., i bet ya he tought he was the champion., he´s now feelin´the pressure doin´all these bullish talk., his championship is slipping out of his hands., he´s good, but no better than kimi., or many others....., i´ll bet you tomorrow will be the first of his many mistakes this year., watch...

Date: May 28, 2005 07:24PM
alonso has more "mistakes" than wins jajaja., Austria last year., Sepang last year, Spa last year, Monza last year., that´s just last year., i don´t wanna go deeper., i don´t wanna do a research on him., just let alone drive the car!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy